Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Don't Know If Im In Labor Please Im Scared

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi its me savannah again I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and last night I had sex with my boyfriend and then I went to sleep abou t a hour later and I woke up to go pee then when I went to go back to sleep I woke up again with what felt like brackston hicks but they were much worse the pain went from the middle of my tummy right to my back adn then to my butti felt so much pressure in my butt and back and sharp pains in my tummy this was happening every 3 to 4 minutes for 4 hours then I finally went back to sleep trying to forget about the painnow they are gone but I still feel pressure in my back and alittle pain in my abdomin that won't go away my tummy gets hard a few times in a hour stillbut not as much as last night does anyone know if I am about to go into labor and why the pain stoped? This is my second baby but I was induced a day after my due date I was 1 cm for 4 days thats why tehy induced me should I go to my doctors and get checked to see if I have dialated ? Does anyone know if the pains from last night could open my cervix at all? Please write back im so worry since I am only 34 turning 35 weeks this thursday thanks so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2005
Experienced User
I would see about getting cheaked it could just be your cervex opening. Or bh they always get me worried. Just relax take it easy and see what your doc says. Since the pain went away I would assome they were bh. If you get them again try drinking alot of water. I know bh and labor feels alot alike. Your next doc apt shoule be this week right? Just ask him/her to check you.
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2005
Advanced Support Team
I would def. Call your doc. And get in to see him/her... Anytime you have pains like that hun dont ever be afraid to call them or go into the hospital.. That is what they are there for.. I think by having intercousre that it did put you into active labor but it has eased up some.. Your doc. Will probally put you on bed rest and tell you to substain from having any type of intercourse unless your cervix is still closed.. But I would def.. Call you doc. And get checked.. Good luck to you hun and keep us informed
|