Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Weird Dull Pain On Right Side

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
30 year old female. For about 3 years now I have had these on off dull pains on the right side of my stomach. I had my appendix taking out 5 months ago. They found a carcinoid tumor on th tip of the appendix. After that I felt fine till 2 months the pain came back in the same area. My bloodwork is fine too. No women issues either.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2005
Hi! I had gastric bypass surgery in august of this year and I have been fine. But now I also have a dull pain on the right side of my abdomen (i had my appendix taken out in 2000). The pain is not general, it's only in one place. When I press down on it, it hurts. On the scale of pain between 1-10, it's between a 3-5. I think we should both go see a gastroenterologist. It's the best that we can do. Hope this helps...God bless!
M<><
|
Did you find this post helpful?