Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Help...pain In Stomach..not Sure Wat It Is

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hello I have been havin stomach aches really bad...Its right above my waist line in my pants...Which would be a lil bit above my underwear...And im wonderin wat this is from..It kinda feels like cramps...But im not due on my period till the end of the month like the 19-24 so im sure thats not it...But I am sexually active...Do u think I could be pregnant?Or wat do u think?Plz help im scared I dont know wat it is...And I hope its not that im pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Cud b anything I guess: food poisoning,trapped wind but if ur worried & its painful,get it checked out
liz
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile