Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

"first Time" Stories (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I apologize if there's a thread like this around here or if there's a more appropriate place to put this. I have not seen one. I am a 17-year-old virgin girl. My boyfriend and I have been in love for 9 months. He is 19 and a virgin also (go him!). I, and my parents, know he is the one for me. :) what I would like to hear from you are your stories about your "first times", as I am anticipating mine in the near (or not so near) future. :)

what were your expectations?
Were they met, not met, exceeded?
How did it feel... Physically, emotionally?
How old were you?
Were you in love, and if so, do you think that enhanced your experience?
How did it affect your relationship afterwards?

I would really appreciate any replies. :) and trust me, I know my body well and how to be safe. I've been on birth control for about half a year to help control my ovarian cysts. But when that day comes, I will also use condoms... One can never be too safe.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Silly question that I have no right asking... Are you thinking of getting married?

My bf was 25 and I 20 when we first had sex.

My first time was actually in january of this year, and my bf and I had been dating 10 months. My first time was with just a condom, and we were and are still very much in love :)

it was kinda odd, because we'd talked about sex in december before chrismas break, but then I decided I just wasn't ready, so we waited. Then, he came to visit in january and brought his brother. So we're in the dorm room and my roomate is sleeping in there, and my bf's brother is sleeping on the floor, and for whatever reason, the situation was just right, and we ended up having sex (again, with a condom). Quietly, mind you!

As far as my expectations, I really didn't know what to expect, but I really really enjoyed it. He was not a virgin, but I was (obviously, since it was my first time o.O) it didn't hurt imo. I didn't bleed, but my hymen is kinda odd anyway.

So that was my first time...
|

Thank you for replying! :) it's good to hear about someone who enjoyed their first experience. And to answer your question, we are planning to get married even though we are both young and those days are still far off. I am planning to go to his college since we have a long-distance relationship. (he lives a few states away and we don't get to see each other that often. But when we do, there's magic :p)
thanks again :)
|

I'll ask you the same question if you don't mind. :p are you two planning to get married?
|

Especially eHealthy
I would like to have the freedom to get married, but unfortunately my parents are not approving of my bf. He and I do live together, in a house with 3 other guys. My parents want me to wait until I graduate college... But I hope that one year of dating and one year of living with him might prove to them that we truly do love each other.
|

Experienced User
First times are different for everybody, which i'm sure you know anyway, but from my experience and from what I know of my friends most expectations aren't met lol, but it does get a lot better. Also it helps if your first time is with someone that you actually do care about, which mine wasn't.

I was 15 and my bf at the time was almost 19 (he wasn't a virgin) and even though I did like him and I had known him for a long time there wasn't any kind of deep feelings. And honestly I did it "just because". I wasn't like forced into it or anything but dating an older guy does have some pressure, at least it did in my relantionship. It didn't really hurt, it was more uncomfortable the first time and I did bleed a little bit but not much. At least I was smart enough then to use a condom.

But as I got older I didn't get wiser and most of the time protection wasn't used which is why I am now 15 weeks pregnant. But I wouldn't change anything because if I did it would mean that I wouldn't be expecting this little bundle of joy and even though in the beginning I wasn't sure how I felt I am now excited and can't wait to have this baby.

And it's just my opinion but if you do love this guy and you want to marry him and that's whats going to make you happy I say do it. It's not your parents that have to marry him and even though they may disapprove of him now in all honesty it's not their life and they should be happy if it makes you happy.
|

replied October 18th, 2005
Thanks for replying :) and I hope your baby turns out to be a healthy beautiful girl/boy (which it will). And I agree with you... It makes me sad that her parents feel that way... She's definitely old enough to run her own life. I wish her the best of luck too. :p thanks guys
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
My First Time
The first time I had sex I was 16 and he was 15. We had dated for a year and a half when we decided to take the next step. He was my high school sweetheart and we had planned to get married, that didn't work out. July 7, 2003 I went to his house and we had sex in his water bed. For a side note water beds suck. Anyway, I really enjoyed it because at the time we were in love even if it was a high school romance. That relationship ended for other reasons not regarding the fact that we had lost our virginity to each other.

The next guy that I had sex with was a 22 year old virgin. I dated his for about 4 months before we decided to. June 22, 2005 we went to his dorm room. We attend the same college where we met. He's a dwarf which means that we've had to adjust some positions which is where it's a good thing i've had sex before. This guy is the one that I do plan on marrying. His parents have even expressed there comfort with me.

Hope this has helped you. In both cases we always used a condom and with the first guy I was on the pill as well.

Good luck!
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate your reply :)
good luck too!
|

replied October 24th, 2005
First Time
I just actually had sex for my first time last friday. I'm 18 and he's 18. I knew everyones experences are different but my friend was telling me she was in pain and bleed and the guy didnt fit. So I was looking forward to having sex but at the same time not wanting the pain and stuff that comes with it.

I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost 6 months. I'm his second (he had sex 3 years ago and nothing since then) so he knew a tad bit more then I did. We rented a hotel room so we wouldn't feel rushed and we could take our time.

I was sooo lucky. I wasn't in pain, I didn't bleed and it went as perfect as it could be for a first time. :d
|

Experienced User
My first time was about 6 months ago on my wedding night. Wouldn't have changed a thing. :wink:
|

Extremely eHealthy
I wish I saved it for someone I loved ..... But I was 14 , haven sex to early for me was a mistake
|

Experienced User
Re: "first Time" Stories
elaineska wrote:
i apologize if there's a thread like this around here or if there's a more appropriate place to put this. I have not seen one. I am a 17-year-old virgin girl. My boyfriend and I have been in love for 9 months. He is 19 and a virgin also (go him!). I, and my parents, know he is the one for me. :) what I would like to hear from you are your stories about your "first times", as I am anticipating mine in the near (or not so near) future. :)

How old were you?

I would really appreciate any replies. :) and trust me, I know my body well and how to be safe. I've been on birth control for about half a year to help control my ovarian cysts. But when that day comes, I will also use condoms... One can never be too safe.

heee heeee....Mine is kind of embarrasing!!!Before I answer your questions, let me start by telling you where I lost my virginity. It was at the riffle range at my high school!! I know, embarrasing...But I wouldn't take it back for the world though!!
Okay, on to the questions:
what were your expectations??
Well, I expected it to hurt, and I expected to connect with my boy friend on a deeper level.
Were they met, not met??
Yes they were met!! It hurt, and we became even closer.
How did it feel phy and emot??
Like I said, it hurt..But it was worth it. Emotionally, it was amazing, I cried out of joy, pain, and sadness that I had lost my virginity.
How old were you??
It was two months before my 16th birthday. (i know kinda young)
were you in love, and if so did it enhance your experince??
Yes, very in love. Even though I am married to a diffrent man now, I still think of my first and he will always have a place in my heart.
How did it affect your relationship afterwards??
We became closer, more in love, and wanted to have sex all the time!! Lol!!

I was with him for 6 months before I gave him my virginity. I truly loved him, and do not regret it. I think that if you feel ready, go for it!! Just use protection!!
|

Haha wow, that's quite a story! :p
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Experienced User
My First Time
What were your expectations? I figured it would hurt reallllly bad & I would bleed for days lol
were they met, not met, exceeded? Weren't met at all, well a lil I guess..It hurt some, but I didn't bleed at all. I just felt super weird after doing it && I could barely walk..Kinda embarassing considering his dad came to get him as soon as we walked out..
How did it feel... Physically, emotionally? It really made me closer to him..I already loved him but after loosing my virginity to him I knew that he took something from me that no other guy would ever be able to take
how old were you? 2 1/2 months before my 16th b-day, so 15
were you in love, and if so, do you think that enhanced your experience? Yeeah
how did it affect your relationship afterwards? Like I said it made us closer..And it still makes us closer to this day..I was with him for 6 months before I lost my v to him, I just knew he was the one!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: "first Time" Stories
elaineska wrote:
i apologize if there's a thread like this around here or if there's a more appropriate place to put this. I have not seen one. I am a 17-year-old virgin girl. My boyfriend and I have been in love for 9 months. He is 19 and a virgin also (go him!). I, and my parents, know he is the one for me. :) what I would like to hear from you are your stories about your "first times", as I am anticipating mine in the near (or not so near) future. :)

How old were you?

wow its been a while since I have thought about this!!!!

I didn't loose my virginity to a b/f or anyone special!! I don't know why but it never seemed like a big deal to me...I was 17 1/2 when it happened! It could have happened in the back of a wb ute!!!! But when I told him I was a virgin he took me home and did it in his bed!!

I expected it too hurt alot!!! But other than that didn't know what to expect....Yes it did hurt a bit..I could be wrong but I felt a stinging sensation then it was just uncomfortable and my fajutza ached for a couple of days.

Emotionally I don't think I changed too much....Kinda felt like more of a woman I guess and not just a girl!!

How did it effect our relationship?? Well we went back to the party...Walked in separatley and never spoke again lol!!

I have no regrets for my decision cause like I wrote before I didn't see it as a big deal. The second time I did it was with a b/f and yes that was special!!

Hope it exceeds all expectations!! Good luck!! :-)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
"first Time" Stories
Wow its been a while since I have thought about this!!!!

I didn't loose my virginity to a b/f or anyone special!! I don't know why but it never seemed like a big deal to me...I was 17 1/2 when it happened! It could have happened in the back of a wb ute!!!! But when I told him I was a virgin he took me home and did it in his bed!!

I expected it too hurt alot!!! But other than that didn't know what to expect....Yes it did hurt a bit..I could be wrong but I felt a stinging sensation then it was just uncomfortable and my fajutza ached for a couple of days.

Emotionally I don't think I changed too much....Kinda felt like more of a woman I guess and not just a girl!!

How did it effect our relationship?? Well we went back to the party...Walked in separatley and never spoke again lol!!

I have no regrets for my decision cause like I wrote before I didn't see it as a big deal. The second time I did it was with a b/f and yes that was special!!

Hope it exceeds all expectations!! Good luck!! :-)
|

replied November 8th, 2005
Hmm, okay, this is one of the more interesting stories.
I've been with my bf for over 14 months now, and he's my first everything. First real relationship, first kiss, first oral, first sexual intercourse. He's helped me express my sexuality more openly and has opened many doors for me. I love him for that. He wanted to wait until I was 18 to have sex (he was 19 at the time) so we waited until after january (my bday). We talked about it for months beforehand, and decided to pick a weekend when we'd see each other (it's a long distance relationship) and work from there. I went to his place in february and one night we were fooling around and I wound up naked but we didn't have sex because I said I didn't feel ready yet. So the next night, we were fooling around again and I said I was ready so.. The foreplay, in my dreams, has always been my favourite so we worked on that for a good 20-30 minutes, the got naked and (of course we used a condom!) and had sex. It was great. It hurt a little at first, but because he had fingered me earlier on in the relationship it wasn't as bad. It felt really good actually. Then after we put on our pjs (i'm not a cuddler) and we watched futurama and drank orange juice. That's our little joke b/c it's not romantic at all. We had sex another time that night. I swear I have the sex drive of a young guy. I wasn't comfortable with myself naked back then, but now I totally am. We do it with the lights on now. I just love how I can be comfortable with him, and him with me and not be worried or scared about anything! :d
|

replied November 8th, 2005
My first time ...Humm... This is sad, first let me throw this out there, when I was 13 I swore up and down that I was going to with until I was married, but then when I was 14, imet this kid, also 14 and we dated for 2 weeks, and we just knew.... We were at his parents house, and they were right upstairs asleep, and my best friend was asleep in the chair right next to us, we started out just cuddleing and then makeing out, then we asked eachother if we were ready and we thought we were, so we did it, we used a condom, and were together for a year after that...I had no expectations, or anything else, I knew nothing about sex really, except that it was gonna feel good...Lol...I was too young to appricate the beauty in makeing love,.... Now that I am with my fiance, our first time, was like my first time, it was everything I wanted it to be and more, it was true, and pure and honest... It was what love makeing is supposed to be!!
|

replied November 9th, 2005
Experienced User
This is a great thread! I haven't thought about this for a long time either.
My first time I was 17, and my boyfriend was 19. He told me he'd only done it once before. We'd been together I think about 7 months and., gotten sort of close a couple of times, until I decided I was ready. It was a really romantic evening, we'd gone out to the cottage in the country that his family were renting, and it was winter and there was a lot of snow, and there was a wonderful open fireplace...We were really into each other physically and emotionally (although I certainly wasn't thinking long term at the time)...So we go to the bedroom, and so on...We used a condom...I know think it hurt or anything, but I was a pretty athletic kid, so probably everything was broken by then anyway...
But really, it was pretty disappointing after how much i'd been expecting! I guess mainly it was just over really quickly, and I think I might even have said, "is that it?" which is awful, isn't it?!! Poor guy! But we stayed together for another six months or so.

What's funny is that a few years ago I met up with him again, and even after more than 15 years, I still thought he was really sexy, and if i'd been single I would have wanted to try again!
|