Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Weird Warts

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Ok so like my mom got me these bandaid things that r suppose to get rid of a wart on my finger.....It like turned it white, like totally white.....So now there is just a big white circle on my finger....Should I be worried? Should I continue using the bandaids?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
That means that it is working. If you went to the doctor to get it removed it would do something similar. I'd keep the bandaids on it untill it falls off. The white stuff is the medicine freezing and burning the wart off.
|

replied June 19th, 2010
Bigger and Bigger
I used those too but my warts doubled in size. then we tried the freezer stuff you can buy at a grociery store and that made them bigger too. So finally we went to the doctor and the treatments didnt help nut made them bigger also. Now its so big I cant tumble in gymnastics and it gets in the way ALOT! I have an appointment with the dermatologist this week. Maybe that will help.
|
Tags: bandaids, skin
Quick Reply