Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Does Cum Smell Like????? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Well my man and I have been together for a long tyme and happily married. We have sex alot and when he cums on me it smells like some thing but iam not sure but it dosnt stink but it dosnt have a perfumiy smell.
Does every guy have a diffrent cum smell?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper churchie_7
|

replied October 14th, 2005
Experienced User
I always think it smells like brie cheese
|

replied October 15th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Every guy has a different smell depending on their own bodies, and their diet, and other factors (like how long it's been sinc they came last).

I'm not sure how to describe my bf's semen either... It smells like... Sex, and like him. It definately doesn't smell bad, imo. And it tastes pretty good too ;) but my bf is vegetarian. If your guy eats a lot of meat and stuff, the semen can taste more bitter. My guy's just tastes sticky and salty and like his body.
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I think it tastes like snot I definitely must have a quick chaser
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

Experienced User
It smells kind of like bleach or chlorine to me.
|

replied January 9th, 2014
Same!
|

Experienced User
I think it depends on many factors on how it tastes and smells...How healthy he is, what he has eaten recently, vitamins taken regularly, etc.
|

Especially eHealthy
lilypad wrote:
i think it tastes like snot I definitely must have a quick chaser

haha x-d that's a good way to describe it. It's a very sticky "body" taste, really.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ahhh the things you do for love....
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Well this is a strange one but, my bf of 6 yrs tasted bad but when he came inside me it never smelled.... we broke up and I was seeing a guy for 2 yrs and his tasted great, even the precum which I had never experienced, yet when he came inside me I got the dreaded god-awful fishy-smell. Both are heavy meat eaters so I don't think its their diets. Anyway, I'm back with the old bf and must say I don't dread the sex smell anymore.
|

replied September 9th, 2008
haha..I think it smells like pancake batter.... Rolling Eyes
|

replied November 13th, 2013
OMG... I only touched one penis and when i told my guy friend, he thought i was crazy for saying it smelled like batter.
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2008
Experienced User
hahahahahahahahahahaha...i have never noticed my b/f's cum smelling like anything! i don't think it has smell, but i'll smell it next time and see for sure. one other thing that's odd about my b/f's cum is that it has no taste. zero. it doesn't exactly have a texture i like, but from some of the horror stories i've heard, maybe my b/f is a blessing!
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2008
Supporter
I heard pineapple can improve the smell and taste.

Is that true?

-Peter
|

replied December 28th, 2011
Yes it makes the cum more sweet like. I'm not sure about the smell but I do know as a fact the taste gets sweeter. But quite a bit of pineapple is required its not just like take a bite and cum tastiness. Also celery will increase the amount you cum. For example my bf eats a lot of fruits and vegetables and he blows a big , sweet tasting load. Not to sound vulgar. But anyway there's your answer.
- Courtney Smile
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
Bleachy kinda smell!
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2008
Experienced User
Jazzy77 wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha...i have never noticed my b/f's cum smelling like anything! i don't think it has smell, but i'll smell it next time and see for sure. one other thing that's odd about my b/f's cum is that it has no taste. zero. it doesn't exactly have a texture i like, but from some of the horror stories i've heard, maybe my b/f is a blessing!

last night i smelled it. it doesn't smell like anything really, maybe just a tiny bit like his body smells (which isn't unpleasant, it's just particular to him). OMG i'm so glad his stuff doesn't stink!
|

replied February 22nd, 2009
i think my boyfrirends smells very clinical. like clorine or bleech but it tasts really salty. but its good anyway:)
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
my boyfriend's cum smells something but i can't make out what it is. Not bad though.
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
cum smell
wel every guy has a different cum odour depending on its body.
|

replied July 26th, 2009
each guy have diff cum smell depend on their food intake (this is wat i heard)... but my bf is a meat eater but his cum smells like sweet kinda smell.. and taste good. but the smell is really nice more like perfumy and sweet and its pleasant when we r having sex.
|

replied October 24th, 2009
my bf's cum tastes kind of like metal and it makes my mouth numb and it smells musky which isnt bad.... i dont guess????
|

replied January 27th, 2010
semen
mine smells exactly like pancake batter... it's apparently because I eat a lot of dairy products
|
12 >>
Quick Reply