Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sex And Vaginal Bleeding After a Hysterectomy

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I'm 33 years old and almost 7 months ago I had a partial hysterectomy. Since then I have felt alot better, but recently after sex I started bleeding and it scared me. What could it be? My husband and I have always had a good sex life, and I personally have always had a good sex drive, but I have noticed since my surgery my sex drive has slowly decreased to the point that I really have no desire at all to even have sex or to even cuddle or anything. Most of the time I don't want to be touched at all. I still have sex with my husband anyway because it's not his fault. Is this normal, and what can I do to correct it? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Kari C.
|