Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

a Big White Spot On My Vagina Lip? What the Hell Is It!

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Its a spot like but really big and white? Kinda whitish? Not sure what it is! But it kinda hurts when u try popping it at first I thought it was something u could pop lol, but its been their for like.... 1 in a half years now? Ive told my mum but she said that she has no idea what it is?

And I dont want to go drs I get embarresed easily :oops:
plus is this normal?

One lip is bigger than other? Not the outside ones but the inside ones?

Im really worried
ive had no sex and all, at im 13.

Thanks all please help! Sarah :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm not really sure, since it has been 1 1/2 years. But, sometimes if you shave, then you can get like, an ingrown hair, and its white, or pink sometimes, and they hurt like none other!! I've had them last a few months before. They're frustrating, but I try and try to pop mine, and then i'll stick a pin in it or something to help pop it. But, sometimes they just go away on their own. I'm not really sure what else it could be besides that? If you keep shaving though and irritate it, then that may make it stay longer.
|

Reply Too You Kbthac
kbthac wrote:
i'm not really sure, since it has been 1 1/2 years. But, sometimes if you shave, then you can get like, an ingrown hair, and its white, or pink sometimes, and they hurt like none other!! I've had them last a few months before. They're frustrating, but I try and try to pop mine, and then i'll stick a pin in it or something to help pop it. But, sometimes they just go away on their own. I'm not really sure what else it could be besides that? If you keep shaving though and irritate it, then that may make it stay longer.

i shaved about 4 weeks ago but its been longer than that?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its like a blister but white? And near the opening of the ya know where u have ur periods?
I dunno what it is
mum said dnt worri it will proberley fade soon?
So im confussed and very worried?
Sarah
|

Experienced User
Sebaceous gland
|

Experienced User
Requires slight inicisional removery. 1-3 stitiches ...
Down time: .5 of a day.
|

replied October 24th, 2005
You really need to get to a doctor to make sure. It's probably nothing serious, but you never know and if it is you need to catch it early so it can be treated. There's no reason to be embarred. I used to work at a doctor's office and they see things a lot worse than that every day. Beleive me, it's nothing to be embarred or ashamed of. Make an appointment to see your doctor soon.
|
Quick Reply