Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Question About Breech Pregnancy Please Help

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi its savannah again and I was wondering I am almost 34 weeks pregnant adn my baby is breech and I don't see the doctor until next week and I was wondering if anyone knows if the baby doesn't turn when I go to my next doctors oppointment whatmy doctor will tell me? Does anyone know if they have to give me a c section will they do it earilyer then my due date or will they wait until my due date to give me the c section because I really don't want them to try to turn the baby by hand because I heard that it hurts does wanyone know what will happen or if they will give me a c section eariler then my due date? Please write back im so scared :cry: thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2005
Hope This Help
Try these websites they have info. On turning a breech baby excercise that you can do. The doctor might tell you that some babies are late turners and give you 2-3 weeks to see what happens. If the baby doesn't turn then they'll probably do a c-section.
Http://www.Gentlebirth.Org/archives/breech .Html
http://www.Birthinternational.Com/articles /andrea13.Html
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I'm not too sure what they do in that situation. Maybe they will ask you what you want. I had a c-sec, it wasn't too bad, I was upset about it though and it took longer for my milk to come in but all in all it was ok.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Theres many things that can happen, my sister was able to be turned and delivered normally.
|

replied October 10th, 2005
I Had Four
Don't worry about having a breech birth I have had four breech births all naturally and they all turned out just fine and healthy.
|