Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Help??????????

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi,

well I am now one day late. I am trying not to tempt faith, but my urine is very dark than it has ever been b4. I did a clearblue test yesterday during the afternoon and that came back negative. So am doing one in the morning with 1st wee of the day!

Not too sure, and I know alot of women don't get positive until a couple of days and just wondered. My most recent sympyoms have been: going to the toilet at 5 in the morning averyday, darker nipples and alot perkier, and heartburn now and again.

Any thoughts on this! Very anxious to know

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I would take a test.. It sounds to me that you are pg... So I would go and get a test./
|

Experienced User
Hi angel,

how are u? Well I have one test left and am planning on doing it tommorrow morning. So fingers crossed.

Was out drinking yesterday and too many, so led to getting sick. I noticed mine was a bit more acid, and guueeey. Well I hope it does show up soon.

I am never late!!!!!!!!!

Sadey
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Keeping My Fingeres
I hope so I have my fingeres crossed for you. I am ok thank you for asking did ou know that I am getting induced tomrrow? Yeah I am pretty nervus.. Keep your fingeres crossed.. I will pray for you to.
|

Possible Pg
Hi sadey--the drinking too much last night really worries me. The first trimester is the period when the fetus can be negativelly influanced by ingestion of alcohol. Please consult a doctor to assertain the status of your possible pregnancy. I am not judging you or your life style, but refraining from drinking until you are sure, would be a positive messure at this point.
|

Experienced User
No Alcohol Please!!!!
Just to elaborate on the previous post, it is really best to avoid alcohol during the entire pregnancy, from the time that you are trying to get pregnant until you are finished breastfeeding. The baby's brain develops the entire pregnancy and no time is safe. Remember, they do not know how much you have to drink in order for a baby to be born with fetal alcohol syndrome, and it is the only 100% preventable birth defect. In other words, every decision you make when you are pregnant affects your unborn child...Please everybody.... Make the right decisions...Your babies are helpless!!

Leslie
|

replied October 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Hi,

thanx for the replies. Well I did a test that day and becoz I didn't show up postive I didn't think anything of it to drink. I know if was something that is should of been thought about, but nothing gave me the indication to stop. If I had of gotten a postive I would of not of drank. And I would not think about drinking at all throughout the pregnancy. Understand the whole aspect of drinking adn agree with not drinking whilst pregannt

well last night I was a bit dissapointed to discover I had bbrown spotting as I went to he loo. I had the tiniest bit of light bit of red/brown blood as I wiped. As I was in bed my stomach was cramping for about 30 minites and never had it b4. It went after but my af never really came on fully. I got up this morning and still really nothing but my cramps are there now nd again. A bit of blood but nothing heavy as of yet.

I didn't bother testing this morning as I thought what she point!!!!!!

Don't know what to think now

arrghhhhhhhh

sadey

fingers crossed (((((((please)))))))))))
|

Hey sadie
its possible the alchohol could have bought on a miscarriage......... Dont want to scare u but u really need to see a doc to check everyfin......... The cramps n slight bleeding......... Its poss the foetus hasnt left ur bod if this is the case...........
Plzzzz c a doc
|

Experienced User
Hi mickeydee,

well I hope thats not the case. Hopefully its just my af and not that. I thought that maybe it could be implanataion bleeding!!!! They haven't really come on yet and today I have just dark brown bleed! Not much at the moment but not too sure. Only whwn I wipe I have a bit of light brown red. My back seems to be a bit more achy. Don't know what to think.

My mother had af on her pregnancy, so I could take after her!!!!!

Thanx

sadey
|