Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Really Really Want a Baby No Matter Wat

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I'm 13 and I wanted a baby since I was 10 not a little baby doll a really baby that grows inside you but i'm scared and I dont know wat my parents will say they dont really set a good example tho so im thinking of blaming them becuase both of my older bros had kids at my age and they let their girlfriends move in and they supported them so they should do the same for me but i'm scared that they gonna kick me out someone please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I think you need your a$$ beat.

Stupid little girls like you is what makes teen pregnancy have a bad name.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I think you should get a car, a job, and your own place before you have a baby.

Mmmmk.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think u need to get whacked upside the head and finish school
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I totally agree with all these other girls, and I have to add... Ur gonna blame ur parents for ur stupid choices...? Yeah that's real mature. Good idea, and ur gonna raise a baby how?
|

replied October 10th, 2005
I think you should wait to have a baby. A baby is more of a handful than you may think right now. Right now I say focus on your future of what you want to do in your life. Step outside the box and become a leader in your family and not a follower of your brothers. Just enjoy life while your young, time will come when it's time for you to have a baby because now is really to soon.
|

replied October 20th, 2005
13-baby's R Ma Pride N Joy*
Hi im also 13 and I also want a baby I no wt ur goin through!! Trouble is all ma m8s say I cud cope I hv everythin u need n I no nearly everythin u need to no to cope with 1 !! I still play with dolls bt nt plastic 1s I hv 1 with hair soft skin n everthin its amazing I hv all da equipment u need!!! Trouble is im scared of havin sex n child birth!!
|

replied October 20th, 2005
Experienced User
Wanting a Baby.. Pfft!
I've wanted to have a baby since I was 13. I'm now 19 and still not sexually active. Suck it up little girl. You're not ready!
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Re: I Really Really Want a Baby No Matter Wat
want_a_baby2010 wrote:
i'm 13 and I wanted a baby since I was 10 not a little baby doll a really baby that grows inside you but i'm scared and I dont know wat my parents will say they dont really set a good example tho so im thinking of blaming them becuase both of my older bros had kids at my age and they let their girlfriends move in and they supported them so they should do the same for me but i'm scared that they gonna kick me out someone please help

ya, good one...Get pregnant and blame it on your parents....What the hell is wrong with you!! :roll:
|

replied October 22nd, 2005
I think you should wait. There's nothing wrong with telling your parents you want a baby - hell telling them could be a good thing, if you wait until you're old enough maybe they won't be so bad about it when you are pregnant. I turn 16 next year and i've been wanting a baby for ages, but i'm not gonna let that happen until the times right, hopefully when i'm 20 :)
|

replied March 20th, 2012
Um, seriously?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2012
Experienced User
I Dont Think The Way You Girls Are Downing Her
Is Going To Make Things Any Better .......
Your Really Young You Should Finish School &
Talk To Your Parents Even Though, You Dont
Feel Like Their a Good Example , Try & Make A
Difference Instead Of Following Your Siblings Decisions,
SweetHeart A Baby Is A Hell Of A Job, I Know From
Personal Experience & Trust Me Its Not Easy , Think About
It & Do Some Research .........
|

replied March 28th, 2012
your only 13 you should honestly live your life think about school and college were u can get your self a good job before even thinking of having a baby right now a baby isnt a doll to just dress up and leave it there its a big responsablitie and your not ready and neither is your body. and i dont think you should even be sexually active right now. not only can you get pregnant but not using protection you can get an std
so think about it before going out there and getting pregnant just because u want a baby,
|

replied October 4th, 2012
Stop being so mean to her, it's a natural thing.
Baby girl, your young yeah maybe wait until your 16 at least
Then you would have finished school hopefully got a boyfriend
Who loves you and your parents will probably be more supportive
Don't follow your brothers okay, your better then that
|