Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

When Did I Get Pregnant????

I had my son on july 13, 2005 my due date was july 16-17 , 2005 . My last period was at the beginning of october! I need to know what day I got pregnant!! I'm not really sure who the father of my son is now! I had sex with the first guy almost everyday of september and october and the 2nd guy I had sex with him on october 24th-25th so can sum1 please help me out!!! What day did I get pregnant/concieve????

Thanx :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2005
Can you give me the exact day your period started, how many days the cycle last 27, 28, 30
|

replied October 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Hate to tell you, but you prolly ovulated around the 24th or 25th of october (that is, if your cycles are 28-29 days long). Hope this helps.

Leslie
|

replied October 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Just looked at my alesse due date calculator chart, and you probably ovulated around the 23rd of october. Btw, the chart I used is the same one the docs use.

Good luck,
leslie
|

replied October 29th, 2005
It sounds to me like it could be either since sperm can live in you for a few days. Have you informed them both of what is going on?
|

replied February 6th, 2010
I need to know what day i conceived if my due date July 6, 2010?
|

replied February 6th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Popes8380,

You ovulated/conceived around Oct 13, 2009.

Intercourse between around Oct 9 to Oct 14 could have made you pregnant. The most likely days are Oct 11 or 12.

Congratulations and take care.
|

replied April 14th, 2010
l really want to know when l conceived,lmp was 05/09/09,Edd 02/12/2010 by scan,02/13/2010 by date.but gave birth 02/13/2010.l need help
|

replied August 18th, 2010
please can some one help me i had my last period on the 1st of april 2010 my estimated date was 6th of jan untill today they told me im a week ahead of my dates please help me work out when i conceived my cycle is 28 days x
|

replied August 18th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
helllp, If you had a scan around week 6, you will have the most accurate estimation. Before that it is just an estimation and after week 18 it is just an estimation of your baby's growth.

Did you get your EDD from a scan around week 6/7/8? If so, your conception date will be around April 15. This is consistent with your 28 day cycle and LMP of April 1. So sex from around April 10 to April 16 got you pregnant.

Take care!
|

replied August 19th, 2010
Can somebody please help me?
my last period was April 10th,i had an ultrasoun june 16th and i was 8wks and 3days pregnant..i had sex with my boyfriend all thru april and then with another guy on may 3rd..the dates add up that it will be my boyfriends child but how can i be sure without waiting the whole 40wks,,any oppions please?!!!!
how accurate are ultrasounds?
|

replied August 19th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
ladiimm, According to your doctor you ovulated around May 2. So the odds are at least as good that it is Mr May3's baby as your boyfriends. If you really need to find out before you give birth, I would suggest that you discuss your options for a paternity test with your doctor. He/She can explain your options and the risks.

Best of luck!
|

replied November 19th, 2010
My due date was 9/8/06 wat day did I get pregnant????But I had my baby on the 29/7/06!!
|

replied January 31st, 2012
help plz
My due day is April 11 when did I get pregnant
|

replied January 31st, 2012
help plz
My due day is April 11 when did I get pregnant
|

replied March 3rd, 2012
|

replied March 25th, 2012
Please help - I had a vaginal scan on 12/28 and it said I was 10 weeks, 1 day (that's gestational age - without the additional 2 weeks added to the beginning.) I don't have regular periods - hadn't had one for over a year and half (it's a hereditary thing.) Anyway, had sex with one guy up until 10/20, then another starting on 10/22. I know according to the scan I conceived on 10/18, but I had implantation bleeding on 11/5, which is too late for that conception date. My due date is 7/10 (40 weeks, but could go as late as 7/24 - 42 weeks.) Any chance the 2nd guy could be the father?
|

replied May 20th, 2012
pragnacey
I need to know what day i conceived if my due date was
16 feb
|

replied June 12th, 2012
Serious question
I had my last period Jan 1st 2012...my EDD is Oct 7 but according to my first ultrasound I was four days behind that date. At my second ultrasound I was only two days behind that date. Does anyone think the ultrasound would be wrong and that I could have conceived on January 26th instead of the 15-19th?
|

replied March 29th, 2014
conception
I am wondering which day I conceived. I had sex with an ex early morning hours of November 16th. My due date is August 8th. Please help
|