Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Signs of Lost Virginity (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi:

last night my boyfriend and I were fooling around. Well I know I was a virgin before we start fooling around however on trying to enter me I felt some real pain so I pushed him off before her entered me however after I realized there was blood. So is that a sign that I have lost my viginity and is there a possibility that I am pregnant? I am scared.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile maryjanee
|

replied October 6th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
I don't really think there is a chance you are pregnant because it doesn't sound like he ejaculated inside of you. Don't worry about that ;)

well, this is a hard case. It really depends on your personal opinon here, whether or not you count yourself as still virgin. I think I would, because you weren't fully penetrated. However the bleeding is probably due to your hymen (your "cherry") ripping, so if that's the only requirement you have for virginity, then you may consider it lost. But the thing is that many girls lose their "virginity" to things like tampons and rough sports which rip the hymen naturally.

Again, it's up to your judgement. I'd say you're still a virgin, really. I'm sure others on this board will have violent opinions otherwise, so just be ready for them.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hope I Can Help
In my oppioniun I would say no you are not pg and no you are not a virgin but how ever if you didnt bleed then that is a good singn that you still are. In my belief I think anytime a man enters you are no longer a virgin. But that is just what I believe. So dont qote me on this..
|

Thanks I know that my hymen (cherry bleeding can be the cause of anything. He did not enter me due to the fact that there was some pain so I got scared and pushed him off. I was a little afraid that sperm getting near to my vagina could cause me to get pg. My period also finished the day before yesterday so I am wondering if it could be that it was still lying around and just came during that time
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Ok so sounds like to me you are still a virgin..
|

replied August 23rd, 2007
I had a question
I was wondering does it bleed a lot or just a few drops?
please let me know
|

User Profile
Experienced User
haha well it doesnt bleed like as much as a period does.

probably just a few drops.
|

Especially eHealthy
nioosha wrote:
I had a question
I was wondering does it bleed a lot or just a few drops?
please let me know

It depends on your hymen, whether it was broken before sex or not, (by things like bikes) whether or not the bleeding was caused by lack of lubrication or nails etc.

My hymen was just a thick string, and when it broke it actually bled a considerable amount!! All at once though, and I was in the shower with my bf. It was startling to see, and didn't really hurt for complicated reasons.

It spotted very lightly for about a day, maybe less, couple of hours really. The massive bleeding stopped right away.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
In my opinion- when when penis enters vagina, you have lost your virginity. It sounds like that's what you were trying to do- so you were trying to lose your virginity??

But right, whenever the penis enters the vagina, there is a risk for pregnancy. Get on birth control if you don't want that to happen.
|

replied March 4th, 2008
vaginal bleeding
my friend is not a virgin and she was being fingered by a guy and got a sharp pain and started bleeding a lot. shes really worried and we arent sure what it is
|

replied March 6th, 2008
hi, when i had it the first time, i dint bleed -- no blood no nothing.. any idea why? i dont do rough sports or anything.
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
mashie88 wrote:
hi, when i had it the first time, i dint bleed -- no blood no nothing.. any idea why? i dont do rough sports or anything.

I didn't bleed either and didn't do rough sports either. I had a septate hymen, however.

A thick or thin hymen could break at different times. How about tampons? Those break hymens too.
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Re: vaginal bleeding
sarathetrooper wrote:
my friend is not a virgin and she was being fingered by a guy and got a sharp pain and started bleeding a lot. shes really worried and we arent sure what it is

Well it's either her hymen that was broken or he scratched her and the wound is bleeding.
|

replied January 27th, 2010
virginity
hi, my bf and i want to have sex but i am still a virgin and i am scared because i dnt want my parents to know that i lost it
can they know??
|

replied January 28th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
bees99
Yes, parents are smart. They know most of the things about you that you think they don't. Most parents of teenagers give them a bit of room as long as they're not making a huge mess of their life but they do figure thigns out pretty well.

The point is, why be scared? Your parent's are going to find out eventually that you've had sex, probably a long time before your first kid makes it obvious. They understand what men and women do togather when the TV goes out, they had you after all. Talk to your parents about sex and ask them questions. I know it probably seems hugely awkward but if you have good parents, no matter how much it scares them to talk about sex with you it will be something they'll appreciate.
|

replied May 7th, 2010
hi. i have a Question.
can you be too drunk not to remember about losing your virginity.!!! ???
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Yes, it is possible that you could pass out and not remember what happened...This is sad, but true...Years ago when I was very young and had just turned 19, I was at a frat party....My date and I plus other couples were playing Indian....The loser, if they missed the sign, had to "chug a lug" the beer...I lost many times...I am not sure if I did this deliberately to be one of the "gang" or was still trying to grow up....What you speak about never happened to me... BUT, my senses were so fogged that I could have been violated and not known by who or when...This is called a perfect case of "being young and stupid"....Take care...

Caroline

I am adding this...If you think this may have occurred, get checked out...Be tested for STD's....It's the only safe way to go...
|

replied May 7th, 2010
i remember few moments of that night. does that count as passing out???!!!. but had no pain around my vigina.!!!and had my period a day after that.
thank u
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2010
Community Volunteer
If you had no trauma to your vagina then possibly you did not have intercourse...However, if you think you did and regardless of your period, you should be checked out for STD's....If your period was due, this could have brought it on...The thing is, if you think it happened you cannot ignore it...If the person forced you, they should be punished....If it was consensual, it is another story...Just make sure that you are healthy and this means a STD check up....

Caroline
|

replied May 11th, 2010
what do u think am i or am not please answer
am i still a virgin if my boyfriend did it but never fully get inside of me. some of his penis went but not all of it , i didn''t bleed,after he did it i walk perfectly ,a second time he try it he couldn''t get in, i couldn''t let him because i was hurt so bad
|