Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Tight Penis Vein Like Thing?!

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi
i have a little concern.
I noticed thatover the years a vein on the left side of my penis has been "tightning". It is not a color vein, but rather deep within the left side of my penis and runs down it into my pelvis area...When ever I get an erection it strains to the left side and any attempts to shift it hurts and feels like I would snap the vein or vessel....Almost as if there are suppose to be a vein on the right side and left side of my penis and the left side is somehow pulled too tight

what could this be.....Can I get rid of it?
Excorcise, medical attention?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Is the vein sticking out like a ridge, or is it like pulled in like a valley?
|

It might be a thrombosed vein; but be a little more specific as to what it is like...
|

Feeling
Well say if I pull it to the right the vein thing(i say vein b/c thats what it feels like but im not sure what it is) portrudes from the nook between my penis and the inside of my leg.....Um....Lie the crevis thats between your penis and upper thigh....Its like imagine a log standing upright and a bungee chord attached at the top of the log and down the log into the ground....Now imagine if you will a skin over both.......Now...When I get an erection or move it/the "log" to far to the right the chord pulls tight and could possible snap..I can feel the vein portrude from the side a little...As if its pullingout

is that good enough or?

Im not realy good at explinations
|

What Can I Do
Is this a serious issue or just an adjustment?

Like would I need pills or an operation?
Or simply snap it into place?
|

replied October 6th, 2005
Exersise?
Can it just be a out of place vein...Can I do pelvic excersises to streach it or loosen it>?
|

replied October 8th, 2005
I can't tell for sure based on your explanation, but it really sounds like it might be a thrombosed vein. I don't really know what the treatment is for that. Thrombosed veins are very painful (as you described). I would say you should visit your doctor to find out for sure. I'll see if I can find any information that can help you.
|
Quick Reply