Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

new mole appear on my belly

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
A few months ago I noticed a new mole appear on my belly. It looked normal until a couple of weeks ago. It started to become raised and dried out looking, and then it came off.

The place where the mole was is now a very light brown dry spot. I have never had a mole do this before and I was wondering if this is something I should have checked out.javascript: save_changes(43661);
Save
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2005
Experienced User
I would get it checked out just in case. Just to ease your mind. Go to a dermatologist and see what he/she has to say. If it's anything abnormal, you want to get it early. Don't ignore it.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Hi
So what did you do? Ive been having the same thing for more than 10 years...and now Im kind of worried...
|
Quick Reply