Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Do I Know If I Am Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I started my period a week early and now I am a week late for it. I have been really tired and exhausted lately. I get really hungry and then cant eat. I have minor stomach cramping like I would be fixing to start and thats been going on for about a couple weeks now. I took a test and it said negative. Could I be pregnent? I need help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
How Do I Know If I Am Pregnant?
Go to docs and have a blood test to check for a possible pregnancy becuz ive bin told that does give a pretty accurate result
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Sometimes, it is harder to figure out with u r prego, but the feeling gets stronger n at times confusing. Ur mind could also play tricks. R u ttc?

Do u have any prego symptoms? How is ur period cycle like? Ie: 28 days or 30 days or what? Did u have unprotected sex at least 1-2 week ago before ur due to have a period? Think of all this... Let us know some info.

Or wait a week and test again to see if u r prego. Sometimes stress could delay the period too.
|