Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

12 Weeks And Pain

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi i'm 12 weeks now and have had pains in my tummy, I also have had this big bit of discharge that was very thick and a yellow colour, have to see the doc tommrrow but need some advice has anyone had this b4 is it normal not a nice thing to ask but bit scared it could be more
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
You discharge alot more when your pregnant, but I also had a gush of yellowish discharge. I week later I went to the doc and turns out I had a yeast infection. They are easy to treat and it has gone away. I had never had a yeast infection before so I really had no idea I had it!

What kind of pain are you feeling? Like light cramping? Or sharp pains?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Ya more discharge is normal but yeloowish could mean a lil infection I think. As for the pain, if it's light cramping and there's no blood, you have nothing to worry about. It's normal about this time, your uterus starts expanding and making room for the baby to grow.
|

Experienced User
Had sharp pains to start then cramping, then a sharp pain thismorning if I touched my tummy
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
If the cramping gets really bad or there is any bleeding go to the er.
|

Experienced User
Am going to see my gp tommrrow just incase just wanted to see if anyone had this problem b4 as I dont reember it with my first son.
|

No Worries!!!
:lol: hi I had the same problem around that time in my pregnancy im currently 28 weeks preg. I went to the emergency room the pain in my stomach was from my skin stretching your baby is growing and your tummy is getting bigger around this time I also has the discharge issue which turned out to be a yeast infection never had one b4 I was preg...Hope you get some what the same good news I got
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
Well I am barely 7 wks and I get really sharp pains to but i'll lay down and my boyfriend will rub my stomach and it gets a lot better I don't know if its the same feeling as yours but that's what I do
|