Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Does He Want Just Sex From Me?

I been meeting up with one bloke for month now. He wanted sex from the beginning and even dumped me after few weeks cause I said I wasnt ready yet (we then made up though). So im not sure if its just the sex he wants? Im not a virgin, but I just dont feel ready to sleep with him. I feel like I need to know him more.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Re: Does He Want Just Sex From Me?
anastasiya wrote:
i been meeting up with one bloke for month now. He wanted sex from the beginning and even dumped me after few weeks cause I said I wasnt ready yet (we then made up though). So im not sure if its just the sex he wants? Im not a virgin, but I just dont feel ready to sleep with him. I feel like I need to know him more.

yeah, sounds like a jerk. You should've never given him another chance. He didn't deserve it.
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
If you are not ready then he should have some respect for you. Move on, it sounds llke you deserve much better for yourself. Good luck to you!
|

replied October 1st, 2005
Thankyou for your replies. I think you'r right. Will tell him it's over next time he calls.
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Since i'v never met this guy..I really can't sayhe is a jerk. When the two of you broke up did he say it was because you wouldn't give it up?? When the two of you got back together did you tell him you'd sleep with him?? Alot of guys are just like him. Do you tell each other I love you?? Do you love each other?? It is true that he should respect you...But why did you get back with him if you knew he wanted you to have sex with him so soon? When you got back together did he say he'd stop pressuring you?? I don't kow...I just think that if you really care about him you should stay with him and do it when you r comfortable. If you don't really care or him..Break up!!! Good luck

teresa
|
Tags: sex, sleep
Quick Reply