Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

Seeking Single Pregnant Mother to Be

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey,

i know this sounds weird but I messed up and was not their for my girl when she got knocked up when I was 17. She ended up not having the baby and I have felt like an ass ever since. I have grown up over the last 3 years and I feel like I want to try it again. For any of you pregnant and single women who want a man who has grown up and will be supportive and with you through the process and hopefully through a long term relationship, I am your man. If you are in california-(or open to a long distance relationship) send me a pm and let's talk. I am single white male 5'8 150 and brown hair and in good shape and attractive. You should be open minded optomistic and fun loving and we will click. Talk to you soon!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper DinSf2003
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Dont Listen
Dont listen ladies...He is one of those people with nothing better to do than come to these forums and post insainly rude things. Someone figure out how to get him booted please!! (i am not sure how to do that on this website)
|

replied October 18th, 2005
Experienced User
He's also pretty ugly just trying to prey on pregnant girls... Or he has a fetish. Go get him ladies! I'm sure he's a catch! And he's 5'8 so you know he was great at sports.
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Gross!!!!!!! Eeeewwwww!!!

He must think that since these girls are pregnant they are desprate enought to hook up with him. Im sure that being pregnant would make them be way more picky about who they bring into their life.

Geeeezzz
|

replied December 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Sounds like a winner! Looking for pregnant single ladies online? Right. Prolly cant go to the mall or anywhere to get girl because he looks like a mud duck.
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Seeking Single Pregnant Mother to Be
dinsf2003 wrote:
hey,

i know this sounds weird but I messed up and was not their for my girl when she got knocked up when I was 17. She ended up not having the baby and I have felt like an ass ever since. I have grown up over the last 3 years and I feel like I want to try it again. For any of you pregnant and single women who want a man who has grown up and will be supportive and with you through the process and hopefully through a long term relationship, I am your man. If you are in california-(or open to a long distance relationship) send me a pm and let's talk. I am single white male 5'8 150 and brown hair and in good shape and attractive. You should be open minded optomistic and fun loving and we will click. Talk to you soon!!

hi im a single preggo wanting to find any random guy to support me. Lets hook up right away!

Not!!!

Dude for real get a life!
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Hi I am a single mother of four and let me tell you, guys like you are the reason I am still single. I have been divorced for 4 years now and my children are 11, 9, 6 ,and 5 and pigs like you are why I remain single. Grow up and get some serious counseling before you go on the internet trying to take advantage of some poor lonely and pregnant girl.
|

replied April 9th, 2010
It is really hard to believe that this guy actually would PREFER a pregnant girl to be with. Sorry dude, I guess you should have stepped up to the plate when you had the chance.
|

replied April 22nd, 2010
i wouldnt date u because u was mature enough to have sex so there for u should of being a man about yo responsabilities...there for it sounds like u arent never gonna get no were with this unless u really ment it..
|