Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Quick Responses For Quick Question Please..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok, I know howt to have safe sex, and that a condom is not 100 percent safe, and u can get pregnant on ur period and all that jazz, but I am just wanting some of ur opinions. My girlfriend and I had made love for our first time. I pulled out a few times, but never was to the point of climaxing.. I always made sure I was clean on the top before going in, and when I was out as well...She was 2-3 days over her period... So what do u think? I know there's always a possibility..But from my understanding, ur more likely to get pregnant 7 days before and 2 days after ovulation...So ya.. Ne opinons? Plz let me know..Thanks!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
No baby.
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
If your worried have her take a test.
|

replied March 15th, 2006
I doubt she is....

I just wanna say wow good for you for being so concerned and knowledgable on the issue!! Geez. Wish my guy was like that. = / keep on caring no matter what = d
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I doubt she is preg ty!
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes ur period can be off a day or two even up to a week especially with change of season, I highly doubt she pregnant but if ur worried get her to take the morning after pill to be safe and have her test and get her to get b/c. Planned parenthood usually offers morning after pill free of charge as well as b/c that is here in canada so I dont know about elsewhere check it out!
|

replied March 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hey guys old post ^
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Oops.Lol. I wasnt paying attention lol
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Neither was I i have one eye open and the other shut drinking a 2 lt of pepsi but I need to go see my lil one
|