Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

This May Sound a Little Nasty Sorry!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
To make a long story short, (read my posts if you want everything)
i started spotting light brown on the day I was supposed to have my pd. Well yesterday I had a darker color brown & not much at all..So I took a test today & it said neg. :( . A few hours later, I noticed I started bleeding & some was bright red & brown & it's not that heavy..I am normally heavy..I also noticed that the outer part of virg. Has turned a dark color like a blueish/brown. I have never seen it that dark..Could this may implantion or do you think I started my period? Thanks for everyone's help & good luck to everyone :)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Hope This Helps
Maybe you took the pregnancy test too soon, that happened to me too and I got a negitive reading. But then I took it again the day after I missed my period, just one day after and it was positive. I am now 9 week salong, so try it again and see what happens. Do let me know.
|
Did you find this post helpful?