Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Can We Just Laugh!!!

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Are we all crazy?????!!!!! :lol:
i have been living with this damn thing for 13 years! I am not dead nor am I going to die from this!!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 30th, 2005
Yes Dude
Man I need your im or something I need someone to talk to that is like screw this stuff it might help me out mine aim sn is lostfan556 so is yahoo please help me out man. I like your way of thinking.
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
I am good at pretending everything is ok. To outsiders I seem like I always have everything together and I am so strong. I fool myself sometimes. Do you guys do that too?
I like your sense of humor. It helps to be able to laugh about it.
|

replied October 18th, 2005
Re: Can We Just Laugh!!!
keithp wrote:
are we all crazy?????!!!!! :lol:
i have been living with this damn thing for 13 years! I am not dead nor am I going to die from this!!

yep! "crazy don't take a day off"!!!!! Lol lol :roll: :(
|

replied October 18th, 2005
When I read the posts of all the diseases people had diagnosed themselves with I laughed so hard I cried. It was a great release!!!
So good to know other people do the same silly head games I drive myself crazy with.
I feel a lot better today. All we can do is try to really enjoy, take in and ride the good moments ( hopefully days ) .
|

replied October 19th, 2005
Experienced User
annaf2001 wrote:
i am good at pretending everything is ok. To outsiders I seem like I always have everything together and I am so strong. I fool myself sometimes. Do you guys do that too?
I like your sense of humor. It helps to be able to laugh about it.

yes I definitly do that too!!

I have always used my sense of humor to get through - great thread!
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Well...
Nvm
|

replied October 21st, 2005
Experienced User
I think they should have an academy award show for anxiety sufferers. Who's acted more in their lives like they're fine? Most anxiety sufferers wouldn't want to show up for the show funnily enough. The right attitude is telling anxiety to screw off and not be afraid of it. The less impressed you are by it, the less impressive it is everytime. It's just fear itself....You have to have that like any human but if you aren't afraid of the feeling of fear, it leaves. Your natural state is to be calm anyway. It always goes away because there's calm underneath. Tap into that calm that's always there instead of the fear every single time. It gets to be less scary. Tell it to screw itself and let it do what it has to do while you find that calm underneath it. It's there everytime or you'd never stop a panic attack or sleep and everyone of us do.
|