Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Please, Answer My Question It Is Important That I Know!!!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was wondering what is the earliest a person can start having pregnancy symptoms. My child develpoment teacher said that it was eight weeks. Also people don't really relize they are prego. And that at the eighth week is when you acctually conceive like thats when the baby enters your uterus. So I am pretty sure that is what she said and we are watching a video that said that to. When is the earliest a person can start getting morning sickness and stuff like that. Please I really need to know.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
4w 3d
I am sorry but I dont agree. I was sick for three weeks and I didnt know why so finally I took a preg test the first one said neg then a week later it was positave I was only 4wks and 3 days so you can go by that if you want. Are you scared that you are sorry I didnt catch that.
|

Experienced User
No, I am not worried about it but theres this chick that is making it sound like she is. I was just wondering cause yeah her bf has only ben in town for a month and it seemed like she had cheated on him cause he was out of town for something and they have been together for a while so yeah and congrats on the baby :)
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Thank you
|