Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

Small Soft Bubble Next to My Belly Button...............

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
I have a small soft bubble like lump right next to my belly button and when I press it, it is soft like. I never really look at my belly button, but for some reason I noticed this. This soft bubble is touching my belly button. Is this a sign of something or should I not worrie. All answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2005
Re: Small Soft Bubble Next to My Belly Button...............
devie41 wrote:
i have a small soft bubble like lump right next to my belly button and when I press it, it is soft like. I never really look at my belly button, but for some reason I noticed this. This soft bubble is touching my belly button. Is this a sign of something or should I not worrie. All answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
|

replied November 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Possibly small hernia???? Just a thought
|

replied December 4th, 2009
I just noticed the same thing on my belly button. My bubble is inside, kind of on the side wall of my belly button. It does not hurt or feel solid when I touch it. It's almost like an air bubble. I'm a bit curious/concerned.

Does anyone know what it is?
|

replied November 12th, 2010
I have one too. I noticed mine about two weeks ago. Today is Friday November 12, 2010. I am on my 70 day of p90 x . I wonder if i just strained something. I have not worked out in two weeks. my bubble does not hurt. it is inside the belly button on the side wall. it is not hard but soft. Does anyone know what it is?
|

replied September 11th, 2011
Bubble around belly button.
I have one too. I noticed mine about two months ago. I wonder if i just strained something to cause this bubble or is it part of the small intestine. my bubble does not hurt. it is inside the skin on the side of the belly button . it is not hard but soft. It smashes and moves around. Does anyone know what it is?
|