Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

Two Periods In One Month (Page 1)

Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....
I have always been regular now all of a sudden this yr I have had two months where ive had two periods two weeks apart in one month.Is this perimenopause?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ricecake
|

replied February 18th, 2009
menstrual cycle
I get two periods a month like 21-23 days apart one in the beginning and one in the last week sometimes the third week. why is this happening and i am trying to get pregnant
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2009
yes, it could be perimenopause.
|

replied June 24th, 2009
this has happened to me too and i am trying to get pregnant aswell. It carnt be the perimenopause with me can it as im only 16?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2009
SHANIECE - Why would you want to ruin your life AND your CHILD'S by getting pregnant at age 16? Are you stupid or is this society worse off than most people know? Food stamps and welfare are NOT as good as you think they are! This is what our society is teaching our children... NO MORALS, NO RESPECT (for themselves or others), AND GIVE ME "FREE" MONEY, "FREE" FOOD, "FREE LIVING, ETC...
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied November 8th, 2011
Sckitty,

I was shocked on how rude you were to Shaniece. I am now 30 years old and had my first child at 16.5. Although it was no walk in the park I wouldn't have changed a thing. I understand that society looks down on teenage pregnancy and parenthood. I have never been on welfare, food stamps or any government assistance. I have 4 children, my last one just this January 2011. She was born 2 months before my 30th bday. I found it actually harder to have a child at a later age than I was younger. Yes, I am married to the only father of my kids, we have worked hard for everything that we have. It really angers me off for you to pass judgment on this girl whom you are obviously stereotype. Someone should knock you off your high horse and give you a dose of your own medicine. Smh, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have kids or application for assistance and was denied. God bless you and your judgmental mouth.
|

replied June 25th, 2009
NO i aint stupid thankyou very much Smile
this is what i truley want!
i understand how hard it will be but thats life!
|

replied June 25th, 2009
Hi girls! peace!!

I am 38 and stopped the pill two months ago!
SCkitty, do you know about this? after stopping the pill, my period last 26 days, after came within 24 and now in day 19 I can feel it already! Does anyone know, what is happening??
please help!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2009
It could be that your body is adjusting to coming off the hormones from the pill. I was told not to try to get pregnant for at least three months after coming off the pill. At the age of 38, you shouldn't be in perimenopause yet. That usually occurs in your 40's (mid to upper). Give yourself another month and if your periods don't straightened themselves out, go to your family doctor or ob/gyn. Your family doctor may need to give you some pregestrone to "restart" your regular cycle.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2009
SHANIECE - If that is what you TRULY want - I HOPE YOU HAVE A JOB and can work for a living, supporting your own child and stay off of welfare! May God watch over you because you are going to need it! Before you decide to get pregnant, you need to take a class to prepare you for what will come with a child and that doesn't even include the costs of raising it.
|

replied June 25th, 2009
yes i do study childcare at college ( NVQ LEVEL 3 ) and i fully understand how hard it will be. But this is what i want and my boyfriend is 22, hes a chef and earns good money. he even saiid hes ready to sette down and so am i Smile
Anyway my question was about two periods in less than two weeks. just wanted to know if it was anything to worry about?
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2009
It could be anything from a STD from having unprotected sex to something less (or more) severe. If it continues to be a problem... SEE YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR.
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
15 to 23 day apart periods
iam 37 and i had a tubal 16years ago and my period have been normal. untill 2 months ago. i had one on sept 24 then oct 17 then nov 1. could there be something wrong? this has never happen to me before now. help me.
|

replied June 26th, 2009
oh okk. well i got checked for chlaymdida and it came back negative which was really goood Very Happy
and i also went to my doctor and they just said it is typical for teenage girls to experience it. but i jus wanted to be on the safe side.
thankss alot anywayy.
|

replied June 29th, 2009
SCkitty since you seem to be the only one who knows what they are talking about on this i have a question i am a 17 year old athlete i generally have my period every other month i figured from me being active. then i started a new workout plan this summer and its really intense because im going to play in college next year and i got my period on the 9th it was really light could barely tell it was there besides the cramps and then i just got it today and its really heavy with no cramps? is this something to worry about?
|

replied September 12th, 2009
I had a period two weeks ago and now i'm having another one. I had a tubal ligation 13 years ago. Is it possible that I am having a tubal pregnancy or does this happen to 40 yr old women all the time
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2009
I had a lap done on august 14th removing a 13cm cist, on the 15th I got my period,28 days later it came on time,Now for Sept,it started sept 11th,then came again on sept 26th,mainly spotting but 2 days of flow,now Im 14 days from that and Im very watery,I believe to be ovulating but Im not sure, what do you think I should do?
Dr.did say I have endo,but tubes were open,
|

replied November 28th, 2009
I'm 26 and have had two kids, my periods have never been normal. I something have a periods only every 2 to 3 months but now i just had my period and then two weeks later i have it again what does this mean??
|

replied January 11th, 2010
pains in back and belly
hi there im dealing wiv a pain in my belly and back i dont think im pregant but for the past 2 days i was have a light bleeding is there anything to worry about or do you think i should take a pregancy test just to make sure
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
Two periods in one month
Im 18 and a week after my period ended this month, i started bleeding again? Any suggestions Why? i have always been regular and on time. This has never happened before and im confussed.
|

replied March 16th, 2010
im 14 and had my period t 12 days ago and now i have it again. iv have not had any sexual interaction at all should i be worried or is it okay for teenage girls to experience this?
|

replied March 25th, 2010
ok, im not a female just to clarify i am the boyfriend but she asked me to do research. me girlfriend is 19 going to be 20 this year, she just started the pill on adivsary from our local health care clinic, we have sex alot and 9 out of 10 times we use a condom on top of the pill, we cannot afford a child yet so that was our choice. anyway, today she should have ended her period, i was really happy because to put it bluntly i was going to "get some" but when i got home from my college courses and called her she said that she may have started her period again in a 24 hour succesion to it ending. if anyone has any idea what this may be can you please email me or somthing?
|
12 >>
Quick Reply