Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Menstrual period for one month

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
What does it mean when you have your period for almost a month straight? I am on birth control and everything, yet I have had a period this whole past month and am still bleeding heavy.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sunbabe4u02
|

replied December 2nd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Definately see your doctor sunbabe, that is not right. You could be hemorrhaging. You must be feeling so exhausted losing that much blood, you probably have low iron levels to at the moment. Please see your doctor, they can do tests and give you something to stop the bleeding.

Good luck
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2011
You could have fibroid's and let me tell ya i bleed for 3 mths !!! my Doc put me on pills to stop the bleeding and they didn't work so she had to put me on another script, but yes get to the doc's...I feel for you !!! It is the worst ever...
|

replied May 6th, 2011
No Menstrual For a Month
What happen?
I miss my mens for one month..
And i feel like my stomach bloated..
I feel pregnant..
My BF and me did not have sexual intercourse..
He tried to put his into my Vaginal but i didn't allow.. I don't know if the pre-cum will like get into my vaginal when my BF finger me. Does this cause pregnancy? -.-
Im so worried..
|

I started my period 2 weeks before thanksgiving went to doctor they just put me on the shot over a week ago & im still bleeding, they gave me a ultra sound and found out that i have a cyst and it ruptured & thats been a week ago its been a month & 1 week im bleeding what is wrong!!!!
|

User Profile
Fibroids !! I hate them ...I have had the worst bleeding...Last year i bleed from sept - nov and went to er room, there was nothing wrong expect for the fact that i have fibroids ..This year same time of year same crap so i have decided to get a robotic hysterectomy and i can't wait !!! I am so done with this crap...

Good Luck ~
|

replied August 25th, 2013
need help
my mom, her mens starts last march, its stop after 2 weeks, for 4 days.. then until now she have a mens, but its on and off. like she will be having mens until 3 weeks then it will stop for 1 week, then it will back .. like that.. we're so worried.. but in month of july it stops for almost the whole month..her lower abdomen is looks like normal..
|
Quick Reply