Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Help I Don't Know If I Can Get Pregnant Or Not!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just got my period today but then I had unprotected sex. We didnt go at it for very long but he went in me pretty deep and I dont know if he cummed in me or not. My period's a little less than normal but I don't know if I am at risk of getting pregnant or not. It's only me first day of my period can I still concieve? Help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
I don't think you can get pg while on your period. Not sure though on that.
|

Experienced User
It is possible to get prego on your period. Condoms are only 98% effective. It is always possible.
|

You can definitely get pregnant on your period. See how long your period last, if it's a regular period chances are you aren't pregnant.

You can always take a test to be sure

good luck
|

Experienced User
I thought that while on you period was the least likely time you could get pg. Well now I know lol...
|

It all depends on when you ovulate. Some women ovulate while they're on their periods. I wouldn't risk it if you don't want to get pregnant
|

Experienced User
My tubes are tied i'm not worried lol
|