Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Left Testicle Stings And It Is Red Plz Help

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hi this is my first time on this forum and im a little freak out. A couple days ago my left testicle starting stinging a bit and I thought maybe I cut it somehow like a papecut. Now I realize the left side of my testicle is almost completely red and it feels like a smooth weird repetile like glisten to it. It is red only on the left side and it goes down perfectly in the middle where you can see one side is red and the other fine. There is one spot on the left red side where it stings, it has a little dark mark on it like a pimple size and it stings. I have no idea what is going on so if anyone can help I appreciate it.
Oh I for got to mention when I first felt the sting the left side of my testicle was not red, it wasnt until today that it is almost all red.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2005
Well now it is like kinda peeling off, like when your lip is dry and than it evenutally peels off. Come on guys any help?
|

replied January 31st, 2006
It might be orchitis.

Symptoms of orchitis

general information about signs and symptoms of orchitis: the symptom information on this page attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms of orchitis. This signs and symptom information for orchitis has been gathered from various sources, may not be fully accurate, and may not be the full list of orchitis signs or orchitis symptoms. Furthermore, signs and symptoms of orchitis may vary on an individual basis for each patient. Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of any signs or symptoms and whether they are indeed orchitis symptoms.

List of symptoms of orchitis: the list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for orchitis includes those listed below. Note that orchitis symptoms usually refers to various symptoms known to a patient, but the phrase orchitis signs may refer to those signs only noticable by a doctor:

* testicle inflammation
* epididymis inflammation
* testes pain
* swollen testes

more symptoms of orchitis: in addition to the above information, to get a full picture of the possible symptoms of this condition and its related conditions, it may be necessary to examine symptoms that may be caused by complications of orchitis, underlying causes of orchitis, associated conditions for orchitis, risk factors for orchitis, or other related conditions.

Causes of orchitis

underlying condition causes of orchitis: the list of possible underlying conditions (see also misdiagnosis of underlying causes of orchitis) mentioned in various sources as possible causes of orchitis includes:

* viral infection
* bacterial infection
* mumps
* chlamydia
* gonorrhea
* filarial disease
* syphilus
* tuberculosis
* smallpox
* testes trauma
* testicle surgery
* vas ligation
* prostate surgery
* urethral surgery
* testis wound

orchitis as a complication: other conditions that might have orchitis as a complication might be potential underlying causes of orchitis. The list of conditions listing orchitis as a complication in our database includes:

* mumps
|

replied June 11th, 2010
what could you use to get rid of it? or how do you get rid of it?
|

replied April 28th, 2012
Antihistamine
I've been traveling through Asia and the heat has been a really problem for my testicals, 3 days into my trip they started to become red sweaty and very tender, since this is common for me in humid climates I prepared for this by using tea tree oil and also purchased a fungle cream assuming this was a fungle issue, well being proactive didn't really help may have prolonged the comfort by it certainly did not prevent it. The rash especially in the creveses within my inner thigh was under contant moisture and stickyness almost like my body was secreting this fluid, this was without scratching. I have even shaved the area entirely thinking it may be the hair. Needless to say it itch is unbarable and scratching until breaking the skin is almost orgasmic, although this very temporary relief is Very temporary and more problematic. Yesterday I took an anti-hestimine and within 20 min the iritation had been surpressed. Unfortunantly when it wore off the itch came back. This problem has put a huge damper on a well needed vacation and rest so much I have a hard time sleeping. I'm almost looking forward to get back to my country and go back to work just to get the irritation to end.
|
Tags: pimple
Quick Reply