Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Leaving Brown Mucus,implantation Bleeding?ovulating?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
A few days after my partner and I had sex I had few days of leaving brown mucusy goo on my undies. It would even come out of me when I was going to the toilet.

Could this be implantation bleeding or was I ovulating?? I'm assuming I wasn't (ovulating) as it seems too late in my cycle.

Any advice would be much appreciated!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I believe it is implantation bleeding as it normally occurs few days after intercourse...

I doubt ovulation...

R u feeling any difference in ur body?
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Especially eHealthy
When is your period due? Could it be starting early? Are you on any kind of birth control?

If not, i'd have to say that it might be implantation bleeding, though I don't know much about that. Get a pregnancy test!
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
My period normally starts in the first week of the month, but I tend to spot bleed a few days before (spotbleeding 28 august, heavy 7 september, I think). Obviously the dates vary. No I am not on any birth control.

I had a medical test yesterday, they checked my urine for blood and there wasn't any. When before your period can blood be detected??

I don't really feel different. I'm more tired and have intergestion more frequently but thats pretty much it.

Please reply back!! :-)
|

replied September 25th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Its sounds more like pre period. But u could just wait and see. Sometimes, waiting is better than getting very anxious and stressed up. So relax and wait to see if it is ur period.

I doubt there is any test for checking period blood. Unless u r willing to fork out alot of money, even then I am not sure how advance the blood tests r for this kind of things...

U could always call ur family doc or any hospitals or clinics to check their services.
|

replied August 9th, 2008
implantation bleeding or side effects from restarting BC pills?
Hi, last weekend me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex. A week and a half before the incident i had just gotten back on birth control. Today i noticed brown mucusy discharge that has been pretty light. Ive had 2 periods this month bc my body had been outta whack from starting the pills again. Im not sure if im experiencing implantation or just side effects from restarting the pill. Im supposed to be on my brown pills in a few days. Doesn't feel like period is going to come and have been having headaches n slight cramping that normally do not occur before my period. Any help??
|

replied August 14th, 2008
Abnormal
Well, I agree it's more like pre period. wait and see. But no longer than 7 days. It really depends, someone will recover to normal very soon. But visiting a doctor is always good advice.
|

replied June 28th, 2009
pinkiish mucus
i had pinkish mucus when i wipe
i just had my period just last week...
|

replied January 12th, 2010
I havent had a period for 2 months and I had some spotting last month and today I discovered some brown mucus in my undies and me and my boyfriend have been havin unprotected sex and no I am not taking any kind of birth control methods. Could I be pregnant?
|