Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Ejaculate Fast When Masturbating

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, hi there everybody.

I wanted to know something about my ejaculation. Now when I masturbate I ejaculate pretty much fast, like in 2-3 minutes or maybe even less. However, I was wondering, now is that normal ? And does that mean if I had sex I will ejaculate in 2-3 minutes also ? Of course I have never had real sex before and i'm almost 20 and I just started masturbating like the last 5 or 4 months. And I masturbated a lot.

Please, tell me if the masturbation will effect my sex in the future, and if sex would take me more time to ejaculate than masturbating.

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
... How long you last is dependant on many things... In a real life situation it may be sooner, it may take much longer. Really does depend on you, and your partner.

I do recommend attempting to hold back longer instead of climaxing as soon as you feel its possible. Self control is very important and can lead to a much richer climax when the time comes.

Masturbating will nto have your sex in the future.

J
|

replied September 22nd, 2005
Thank you for your reply, so do you recommend to hold on my self when i'm almost ejaculating ? I mean wont that be bad to my health ? And I didn't understand the last part of your reply, what did you mean by "nto" ?

Thank you again.
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
You might want to try the stop and go method (basically what justin_toronto mentioned). Masturbate until just before your going to blow your load, then stop completely. Then once you calm down, start again, and then right before orgasm/ejaculating, once again stop completely. Do this several times. This will help to prolong the amount of "fun" you have before orgasming
you might also learn to do kegels which if used right, can allow you to orgasm without ejaculating thius decreasing your recovery time and allowing you to go again soon!
|
Quick Reply