Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Ive been coughing, sore throat, runny/stopped up nose..

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
So im a month, 2 and 1/2 weeks late on my period.. When I was sposed to be on my period for august, I had brownish spotting, ive had cramps, really bad backaches, sore breasts, nipples darker and a ring around them, headaches, sick to my stomach feeling, im not one who sleeps well.. But ive been really tired lately.. Ive been feeling really thirsty somtimes.. Wieght gain/lose (just a little bit).. Moodiness.. Depressed (but ive been depressed for a few years now.. Its been getting better but lately ive been stressed and depressed becuz my hubby is in the military and hes about to leave for iraq on the 27th of sept...).. Ive been peeing alot.. Hearburn.. Sometimes I get a little dizzy... Last week I started to get sick, like the cold or the flu or something.. Ive been coughing, sore throat, runny/stopped up nose.. And sore body.. But I took medicine from regular selling stores (not an antibiotic).. And now im getting better.. I just have a cough now.... And lately.. My stomach has felt really sore on the inside.. My hubby and I have both felt on it and pushed on it.. And it hurts when being poked or pushed on in certain spots.. When we try to feel on it to see wut we feel, it just feels harder and firmer.. And it feels like we are feeling like bumpyness on the inside of it.. And like theres wavyness in there.... I thot I was pregnant.. And ive taken about 8 home pregnancy tests and they all came up negative.. Well the first few did.. But then later, the screen was cloudy looking in the first window (theres 2 windows, one to show a plus or minus.. And the other to always have a line just showing that the test was done).. Well in the first window, there has been a very very faint line there, its so hard to see, its like its not wanting to show up.. And the last one I took, it was so faint and hard to see.. But we both looked really hard at it and it looked like a positive.. But we werent sure. Today I went to the hospital, got a urine test, and a blood test.. And I didnt get to talk to anyone about it at all.. They just gave the test... We waited around for about 2 to 3 hours, and finally the results came back negative. I really feel wierd about this.. I have this very strong feeling that im pregnant.. But the tests say no.. Is there any posible way taht it cud be wrong?? Or is there anything else that this cud be??? Im really really confused.. I think so bad that im pregnant.. And now that my test results have shown negative from the hospital.. My hubby thinks its nothing.. But I feel as if its something.. Im just clueless to wut it cud be. If there is anything at all, I mean anything, that anyone cud tell me.. About my situation.. Please please reply to this.. Im very worried about wuts going on with my body.. And I just wud really like to kno if im not alone or not on this.. So cud this be pregnancy or no? Or cud it be from stress from my hubby leaving?? Wut cud it be?? Please reply to this or email me with any thots at all. Help!!! Please!! --
thanks lots.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2011
rere
im having the same thing..... everything you said that is happining too u is happing to me now... im confused as well because my test came out negitive ass well... but i think im about 8 weeks along
|
Did you find this post helpful?