Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

Pregnancy After a Tubaligation

I am 37 years old and I had a tubaligation eleven years ago. I have been having sex all this time without any other protection as I have been with the same partner all this time. Well for about the last two weeks now I have been having cramps like period ones. There is a little bit of pinkish discharge off and on too. Is it possible and what are the chances of me getting pregnant? I have been kind of moody and it's tender with intercourse. My period isn't due to start for another week or so but the cramps have been awful.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
I am new to this site as of early may of 2006. And I posted similair question. Had mine done almost 4 years ago and am having all the classic signs painfull cramps tender bbs smell adversions headaches stuffy nose kind of like a head cold and lots of creamy discharge (sorry tmi) but two test hpt say neg. Did you find out if you were id really like to know since I am praying for a miracle that I am and have heard of others becoming preg. After same type of procedure being done.
|
Did you find this post helpful?