Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Urine/water Like Sperm

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Alright peeps!

I'm 24 firstly. Up until about a month ago when I just got back from travelling the usa for 2 months I found that my sperm when I ejaculated started shooting out like water/urine. Same sensations as before when I was shooting 'normal' sperm. Sometimes there's a wee sharp pain in the I dunno what it's called but it's where the urine and sperm shoot out the penis. It's nothin very sore and it's quite rare. I thought that maybe the problem would just go away but it hasn't. I've not had full sex in about 4 months and only had a one bit of oral since then. Before the last time I was having semi regular sex

i'm gonna see the doctor but if anyone has any helpful comments :o) that would be cool.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
The consistency of semen differs based on what you consume (food, beverage, etc.). This is most likely the cause of a change in consistency. Different water, food, etc, from around the country may have had a different effect on you then the what you are normally use to.
While I can not diagnose your pain, I would say that if it continues, you should see a doctor. Before it gets worse.
|

replied September 24th, 2005
Re: Urine/water Like Sperm
monthehoops88 wrote:
alright peeps!

I'm 24 firstly. Up until about a month ago when I just got back from travelling the usa for 2 months I found that my sperm when I ejaculated started shooting out like water/urine. Same sensations as before when I was shooting 'normal' sperm. Sometimes there's a wee sharp pain in the I dunno what it's called but it's where the urine and sperm shoot out the penis. It's nothin very sore and it's quite rare. I thought that maybe the problem would just go away but it hasn't. I've not had full sex in about 4 months and only had a one bit of oral since then. Before the last time I was having semi regular sex

i'm gonna see the doctor but if anyone has any helpful comments :o) that would be cool.

hi there,

hope I can help ya out. I would like to know are you still expereincing water like ejaculations today?

Also what age did you start masturbating for and how often did you?

As chronic over-masturbation/over-ejaculation can burn out the brain's acetylcholine, serotonin and dopamine nervous systems for a serious brain/nervous disorder and chronic elevation of prolactin and epinephrine, leading to shutting down semen production to preserve your cerebrospinal fluids, disabling your testicular function, and a deficiency of oxytocin.

This is what caused me to have semen like water ejaculations in the past. Also my abuse of drinking tons of brandy on empty stomachs for 2 years nearly killed my semen production for good. I experienced very slow semen production yet I was in my teens and even though limiting my ejaculation frequency to once a week, I still had very low semen quantity which was very thin like water.

Normally, semen consists of about 40-50% prostate's milky, slightly acid fluid containing citrate, enzymes, prostaglandins (more e-1 and e-3, but less e-2 or its hydroxylased), neuro-chemicals, minerals (about 5-6 mg ca, 1-2 mg mg, 1-2 mg zn), and steroid/androgen hormones, and about 60-40% seminal vesicles' yellowish, viscous, highly-alkaline fluid fructose sugar, ascorbic acid, a coagulating enzyme and protaglandins (less e-1, but more e-2). A thick, milky white ejaculation fluid (with a lightly yellowish color) is considered as a normal semen fluid.

Let me know how your getting on today.
Hope this helps.

"if you think education is expensive, you should try ignorance."
|

replied May 18th, 2009
semen like water
when i discontinue my use of anabolic / androgenic steroids, my semen turns to a clear, watery consistency
|