Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

Do You Know How Much Tanif Pays In Your State

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Lookin for a new place to live. My daughter is on tanif need a state that pays well. I know california pays something around $600. For 1 child and 1 parent. I know arizona, texas, and indiana, pay somewhere around $200. A little more. Any other states anyone know of that pays around $600. Or almost. Please let me know
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some pple say welfare--others say afdc--
|

replied September 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Tanf (temporary assistance for needy families) offers $587 to a family of two in california. I think it's the same for or and wa.

In ca (atleast) they pay for school, child care, and even clothing for work if needed, they also pay for car repairs and sometimes even housing for the first month or two.

You should check into it if she's really thinking it over...
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Looking For a State That Pays
I can't believe you are looking for a state that pays the most. Why don't you spend this time looking for a job. Do you want this for your child? Tanf, is tempory assistance..Not a way of life.
|

replied April 29th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Dont Talk to Us About It--where Are Their .d.a.d.'s???
Well, if a person were expecting to take advantage of the system---im sure they wouldnt even ask this question.

First off the question was not for me---unless my husband is between jobs and I would be receiving my .S.S.I (because I am disabled) and any tanif my kids have coming.

But the question was for my daughter who has a mental illness and a very young baby---who needs her mother, not a babysitter for the rest of her life. So...Think what you will but we believe in raising our own children, thank you. And if the dad decides to leave. Well....I guess support of the children would also fall on him---huh??? If the state can get him to pay his child support, that is. Which my ex-never did. So dont talk to us women about work---talk to the missing fathers, of these children. The children, who would loose not only their fathers but also their mothers if it werent for .T.A.N.I.F, .W.E.L.F.A.R.E, or .A.F.D.C.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2006
Supporter
Different states pay different amounts because the cost of living if different. Quit trying to take money you don't need from the government.
|
Tags: pregnant, Arizona
Quick Reply