Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Almost Pee My Pants!!!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hey there all,

im 20 yrs old but feel like im 50 & already had 5 kids. I have the weakest bladder (ie: if I sneeze I just about pee my pants). I've heard of pelvic floor excercises but should I really need to be doing these so young?
Is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2005
Exercises Are Effective
Hello-
i have suffered with urine leakage after the birth of my second daughter. Try this exercise program. It's easy and it worked for me. Takebackcontrolprogram.Com
it changed by life. :lol:
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I Know Excatly What Your Saying!!
I cant sneeze, run even walk sometimes with out almost wetting myself!!
Unfortunatley for me its a female thing that runs in my family!!

My sister has had to have her bladder sown(spelling?) to the bone (if that makes any sense)!! She still has to wear a pad everyday and doesn't have children!! Something I cant say i'm looking forward to!!!

Good luck with the excercises!!:-) hope they work!!
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds like stress incontinence. Kegals may help strengthen your muscles...
|

replied December 3rd, 2005
Bladder Uncontrol
Me too! I wet my panty when I cough and sneeze. Very annoying. I've been warned when I get old i'll get this and get that......

I didn't do much exercise. Would anything help other than exercise? I think it is a bit old now. I'm 47.
|

replied January 26th, 2006
Me Too!
I am 24 and I have the same thing I wake up like 8 times a night to go pee! It sucks! :oops:
|

May Be Uti
Hi andreahartter,

have a urine test, it is not painful. Sometime urine infection also vee a lot. Some may be associated with burning and pain when urinate, some just vee a lot but no pain.

Pika.
|

Pika
I have had bladder infections about 10 a year just recently not by doctor opinion but my own realization I realized to only drink water and juice that everything else causes the painful urine I have constantly. I hate getting catheters! I have been hosptialized allot just for bladder infections where I would pee blood and my bladder was swollen the size of a orange... I cant figure a cure! And I cough and pee like the other reply's and pee all the time I can not even get threw yoga with out needing to go fast!
I dont get it!!
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Good Luck
I had that happen to me its like a lil pee leaks.. I found out it was because I was drinking to much caffiene(soda, tea, coffee) it weakins ya bladder and makes ya pea yellow. Drink plenty of cranberry juice and water. And don't forget to do pc exercises too try to get some ben wa balls that worked for me or do them when you sitting down watching tv.
|

replied May 6th, 2009
Ben Wa balls
Can you use Ben wa balls if you have had a hysterectomy?
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
i am only 20 and i just started like having a few drops of pee come out when i laugh, cough or run. its really weird i though this could only happen if u had children (which i have none...i have never been pregnant). i dont drink soda, tea, coffee etc..only water. i really dont know what is causing this to happen. i just know its not fun and i dont want to start caring another pair of panties around i feel like i might have to soon or do what that one persons sister (above) did put pantie liners in my panties all day...idk... dose anyone know what causes this to happen or any good websites to check out?
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi TWrabbit0 and welcome to ehealth: The best exercise you can do is working with your Kegal Exercise...You can do this as you are sitting and working or anytime you have a free moment...This could help with not peeing or leaking, plus Prolapse at too early of an age...and add to this it can make for one heck of a sex life.....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied April 14th, 2011
Embarrasing Problem
Hey, I have the same problem.

Whenever I laugh, cough, sneeze or run embarrasingly large splashes of pee fall out. It's been like this for a while, and I've been tested for infections (23 y.o.).

I'm interested about these exercises. I dont know much about them, but it'd be nice to be able to go out without a spare pair of panties or wearing a pad (as I do at the moment).
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Moi aussi je fais pipi dans ma culotte si je ris , ternue ou tousse,parfois la culotte a juste le fond mouill mais il m'arrive de pisser a travers, je met des culottes sloogi en coton et pas de pantalons.
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Community Volunteer
It is called stress incontinence. It is caused by damage to the bladder sphincter muscle due to child birth, surgery, injury or some medicines.

You can try to do lots and lots of kegel exercises. If that does not help, speak to your doctor.

Best of luck!
|
Quick Reply