Okay. I was diagnosed with bi-polar 2. && I am a 15-year old female.
- very moody / emotional. Mood changes within minutes.
- very bossy / manipulative
- usually extremely impulsive (sex with strangers, do drugs when I know i'll get caught), but can be too cautious also.
- had a personality change around age 11 (totally dif person, from most laid back kid in the world to most moody argumentative !**@! you could know)
- I like to argue, but then regret it afterwards
- regret everything
- worst fcukin depression, have wanted to kill myself
- unstable, feelings fluctuate in extremes through out the day - really happy to really sad.. Etc.
- forgetful (when i'm not on ritalin i'll forget whole weeks / experiences at a time)
- can go from love to hate in a minute
- I can be in love with my life, everything is perfect, i'm the best
- to horribly depressed, wondering what happened, alone
is anyone out the like me? Could I really be bipolar? Don't tell me to talk to a doc, I have. I want your opinion.
Er go to a doctor... I have had visions as well as the stuff youve described and was told that its unreletated to any depressive disorder so I dont think thats connected but dont listen to me I dont really have a clue, just go see a proffesional
Because you had a major personality change when you were younger, perhaps u should rule out the existance of a possible brain tumor causing similar symptoms to bipolar. Have a thorough check-up. If u do have bp it can be controlled with meds (i am!). Just don't let it ruin your life- do something about it now
I'm bipolar and yes it sounds like you could be bipolar. You said you hear voices, do you see colors like tracers and music playing when it's not sounds that turn in to voices? You could be bipolar or bipolar with phycosis.
Some of the things you have discribed is very much what you'd identify with someone who has bipolar although not everyone with bipolar gets the same symptoms...and severity can very much vary I have bipolar and alot of people who mental illness do question if they are really have a disorder at all because for us we see it as maybe being normal...whist to others our behavior can seem strange...its diffiuclt but my advice is to talk to your doctor with your worries it can also take time to sink in but once you've established that it is a real illness you'll be better equiped to deal with your mood swings
Hope this helpsx