Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Rectum Pressure Frequent Urination

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I was in an accident a year and a half ago, I now have pressure in my rectum, and find my self with bladder discomfort, I have had a colnoscopy, a cystoscopic, sonograms, ultra sounds every test has come back negative, so far everything has come back to my back injury, damaged nerves, I feel like im loosing my mind, I have never experienced anything like this before the accident I feel like im living in a nightmare, if anyone has any info please help, I know in men its called prostatitis, can your nerves really cause so much discomfort. Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2003
Experienced User
Alternative Medicine
The symptoms you have experienced are more likely due to be due to bad effects of injury. Though there may not be any obvious pathological changes only sentient nerves could be involved and cause those symptoms.

Homoeopathic medicine has good formulations to relieve the bad effects of injury and those symtpoms you are suffering from.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Anand J. Singh