Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis Growing

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Umm im 14 right now and I was wondering if your penis grows at all after growth spurt or during, and how much would it grow.

Im also black if that helps any.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Your penis can stop growing at around 18-21. Your penis will be growing probly all the time its just a slow process. At your age just give it time. Oh and the "g spot" is 2-3 inches inside on the top. So size reallllly doesnt matter. Personaly I have the length 6' and the 4' girth. Ive heard that the girth for most men is 5'
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
The penis tends to undergo its own growth spurt around the age of 13-14 and sometimes again around the age of 17-19. Other than that, it's gradual. It will probably stop growing around the same time as the rest of your body; 19-24.
|

replied September 24th, 2005
Yes during puberty testostorone is at his peak allowing for more spontaneous erections during day and night caused by dht conversion from the high levels of testostorone.

Actually one can regrow their penis from any age if they still have a lot of foreskin, can load the penile hormone receptors with hgh, dhea, testosterone and dht, help the penile tissues produce more prostaglandin e-1 for ballooning, and power your cardiovascular system to pump more blood flow into the penis, and they can go beyond their current penile size.

If you increase another extra inch, it does requires an extra 35 cc. Blood to be pushed into the penile cylinder after ballooning effects. That is a lot of work for the cardiovascular system to send this extra amount of blood into the pressurized penile cylinders.

So, you have to look into the possible "growth" (multiplication of the hormonal receptors!) in the penis ( oops, not in the prostate for trouble!) . << this is why I suggest males not to do the pc muscle kegel exercises
as it causes more dht to be built up the prostate rather than in the penile tissues.

However for females doing kegel exercises can help with faster orgasm. This seems real unfair to us men!!

Since the penile spongy tissue is testosterone- and dht-sensitive, only increasing the density of the testosterone and dht receptors can make the penis "grow" like teenage boys in their puberty.

This means, you have to re-create a physical environment of your puberty to grow your penis beyond the existing limitation. That is, you have to increase the density of your testosterone and dht receptors in the penile tissues. Having frequently spontaneous erection of your penis like your puberty will give the penile spongy tissues a "chronic stimulation" with hgh, dhea, androtenedione, testosterone and dht.

Hope this is a helpful read.
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
Re: Penis Growing
Well I wouldnt worry...U r only 14 right? It will grow...Personally mine is 6 inches long and a girth of 4 and guess what...Im only 14...But my friend is 15 and is only 4 inches long or so, everyone is different...Some grow faster than others. And as u said u were black.....Black ppl do tend to have larger penises I have heard so dont worry dude
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Penis Growing
bigmale wrote:
black ppl do tend to have larger penises I have heard so dont worry dude

this is more of a myth than it is a fact. It really depends on who did the survey and how the survey was conducted. I've read a number of sites that recommend that the average caucasion has a 6.4 in penis and the average african american 6.2 in, while other sites recommend vise-versa.
|

Sites I have seen say that the average size is about 6 inches long and about 4.2-4.8 inches in circumference. Im white and about 6.7 inches and 6 inches around, girls at my school also say that all black men aren't big. Just like the guy above me said, its not much ethnic.
|

replied October 11th, 2005
Thats just wat I heard
|

replied September 10th, 2009
my age is 19. my penis is 5.5 inches long at the time of girth. i am feeling shame when comparing to other persons. how i increase my penis size manually.is there is any possible ways are available?.please help me. what typefood eating increase the size of penis?please explain
|

replied September 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Cardio Vascular exercise, weight loss and masturbation are the best ways to cause slight growth of your penis over time without surgery.

The very best thing for you to do is stop obsessing about your penis size. When it comes to making love whether you have 5.5 inches or 6.5 inches is ridiculously unimportant. Your confidence, endurance and manner when you're with your partner are monumental parts of your ability to pleasure someone. Stop wasting time worrying about a genetic trait you have virtually no power to affect.
|
Quick Reply