Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Please Reply Soon:(

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im 37 weeks today and my whole stomach hurts. Its like an everlasting painful feeling from my back to the bottom of my stomach and down my legs. This is my first pregnancy and I dont know what contractions feel like yet but does anyone think that I may be in the early stages of labor? Please reply I need someone elses input on it. I've never been through this before and everything feels so uncomfortable I want to scream.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I am the same way but the dr told me that it was contractions and that untill it happens every five min apart or blood shows or my water breaks that it is normal. So it sounds to me like its just contrations. How far apart is the pain. I am a first time mom to. So yeah were both new at this. So hopefully I can help you
|

Experienced User
angel6932 wrote:
i am the same way but the dr told me that it was contractions and that untill it happens every five min apart or blood shows or my water breaks that it is normal. So it sounds to me like its just contrations. How far apart is the pain. I am a first time mom to. So yeah were both new at this. So hopefully I can help you

its a persistent pain. It never really leaves its been going on the the past hour now.
|

Hospital
You really might outa go to the hospital just in case. Trust me on this
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I totally agree with angel on this one! Get to the hospital and get checked out!
|

Experienced User
Go get checked at the hospital. Good luck to you! Keep us updated on how you are doing!
|

Pains
I am 28 weeks and I am getting the same pains my dr told me unless I start bleeding or my water breaks or its nonstop not to worry its just the baby growning but since ur that late into ur pregnancy its labor maybe but ur really to term at this stage
|

Experienced User
I was trying to wait out the pain that I think I eventually gotten use to, either way its still some pain there. It just doesnt feel as bad as it did earlier today. I was kinda hoping it was labor but I wasnt having any contractions. If it gets any worse im to the hospital!
|

replied September 26th, 2005
Experienced User
a Week Later!
Im 38 weeks just today and I have that feeling again. I hate it im tellin you. I feel this pain thats not a contraction. Contractions eventually subside and come back. This pain just never leaves! I have a visit with the ob today and I get another sonogram. That good because I wanna know what, if anything, can I possibly do about these pains. Sometimes the pain gets a little better but it still never goes away, then it gets worse again, maybe that could be contractions??... What I do know tho is that its so much pressure its makin my back hurt. I hope this is the real thing im so tired of waiting. :cry: please, any advice??
|

Me Too
Hi its the other preggy. Well to be honest I hope its the real thing for you to but I have been having that same pain to. The dr says its just were brionna is moving into posstion. She is in the pelvic now well her head anyway. I am like you ready to see my baby. I have been having the back pain as well he says that it is contractions and I probably will have back labor. I am so scared... Ill be 38 on thursday
|

Experienced User
Finally:)
They plan to induce my labor tomorrow morning because they say the baby has no more room to manuever. I was already term tho so I have no worries:)... Angel I know ur gonna happen soon too. Im so excited! I just cant wait to be face to face with my little girl.
|