Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is It Possible??

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I am a week away from starting my period and for the last two days I am so exhausted I can't seem to get any energy and I am sleeping all the time! I honestly don't think it would be possible, but if I were even only 1 week pregnant could I already be feeling any symptoms? I am sure I am probably not preg, but when you are ttc as we all know you notice every tiny thing different in your body!! Someone just tell me there is no possible way I could be feeling any pregnany symptoms this early and maybe I will get it out of my head...:)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
I don't want to sound like a stick in the mud, but you could just be experiencing symptoms of pms. I just had a blood pregnancy test because I was having all symptoms of preg and it came back negative :( continue to take care of yourself, get lots of rest, eat well and act as though you are pregnant (with respect to no alcohol) until you know. And as hard as it is when we are ttc, we must not read so deep into every little sign...Trust me I am horrible for that. Good luck
|

Experienced User
Ok, that is all I needed to bring me back to earth. Deep down I know I am probably not preg, but when you want it so bad....Well you all know what I mean. Good luck ladies...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Been Pregnant 10 Times--knew the Next Day
I knew the next day with 4 of my 10 pregnancy's. So I know you can feel it right away--some do. Some dont.
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Experienced User
It Is Possible
Well I hate to get you soaring again :d but when I was pg with my daughter I was so tried all the time. I would come home from working 4 hrs a day and just crash for hours on the couch. This happened about 1-2 wks after conception. So I would definitely test in a week!! Gl
|

replied September 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Thanks
I am supposed to start friday so wish me luck! If I am not preg then I have to go to the doctor and find out what is wrong cause I feel like crap these days...

Thanks for replying everyone! Good luck to you all :)
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Anything yet??
|

replied September 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Update
I am officially one day late....And I have always been like clockwork....Still though I am trying not to get too excited yet!!
|

replied September 27th, 2005
Experienced User
Depressed
Took a blood test today (hcg quantitative) and it was negative...I just don't understand why I have had all these symptoms and I am four days late when I am usually like clockwork. Every one tells me I could still be pregnant, but my levels were 0, so I don't think I could be. Trying to get pregnant has been the hardest most emotional thing I have ever done, and I don't know how to "stop thinking about it" or to "just relax about it". I think I wanted it so bad that I tricked my body into thinking it was pregnant or something...Who knows. All I know is I am on my way to the gym with my mp3 player and I am working out until I pass out...

Talk to you later, thanks for hoping for me and listening to me. Good luck to everyone out there :)
|

replied September 29th, 2005
I Have Been In Your Shoes
Let me just start off saying that I already have a daughter who just turned four. It only took me three months to get pregnant with her. Now I am trying for a second one. Let me just tell you that it has been a very emotional experience for me. I was trying for 6 months before I started to take clomid. I took that for 4 cycles and nothing came out of it. I even had an intrauterine insemination which puts the sperm right near the uterus. That didn't even work. I cried and even got depressed. It has been a year. I gave up and came off my fertility drugs. The funny thing is, there is nothing wrong with me nor my husband. We are perfectly healthy, especially with our reproductive organs. My dr even told me that it took him and his wife 3 months for the first one, 7 1/2 years for their 2nd one, and 4 months for there 3rd one. I guess what I am trying to say is that it can take some time. Especially when you want it so bad. When you least expect it is when it is going to happen. But I can sympathize and empathize with you because it is very upsetting when you get your period every month. I hope it happens for you soon. Good luck
|

replied October 2nd, 2005
Same Thing With Me
Yeah .. This is my first time ttc and my period is now 1 week late (i had spotting -- something I rarely ever get 4 days after ovulation) ... But still the tests come out negative. I think I have the same problem with stressing so much that I made my period late :( I am very angry at my body for doing this .. Sighs. Anyway, better luck next month, I hope. Good luck to all of you ttc as well!! :)
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Re: Same Thing With Me
anolinde007 wrote:
yeah .. This is my first time ttc and my period is now 1 week late (i had spotting -- something I rarely ever get 4 days after ovulation) ... But still the tests come out negative. I think I have the same problem with stressing so much that I made my period late :( I am very angry at my body for doing this .. Sighs. Anyway, better luck next month, I hope. Good luck to all of you ttc as well!! :)

i really need someone's help or advise (anything!). My name is rosario. I am ttc and I have been off bc for almost 2 months and no baby!! I have been feeling very tired and sick to my stomach (threw up twice this month). I had a miscarriage in may and I don't know if that's the problem. I took a pt yesterday(negative) was it too soon? My period is usually on the 25th or 26th. Help me!!!?!!!
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I Sympathize
Pms and early pregnancy symptoms can be very similar. The last 2 months I was convinced that I was pregnant when I was 5 days late both times.
I always used to be 28 days like clockwork. Trying to get pregnant is tricky business!
If at first you dont succeed, try, try again.
|

replied November 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Trying Too Hard?
Yeah and if you really, really, want it badly, it can make it harder to conceive. The more you stress about it, the less likely it is that you'll get pregnant. Somehow, it doesn't work that way if you don't want to be pregnant.
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Trying Too Hard?
oatmealfairy wrote:
yeah and if you really, really, want it badly, it can make it harder to conceive. The more you stress about it, the less likely it is that you'll get pregnant. Somehow, it doesn't work that way if you don't want to be pregnant.

i know! That really sucks too! Seems like everyone around me who doesnt want to be pregnant is and its making me crazy!
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Just like a lot of you have posted- i felt the symptoms before i was supposed to start my period. tender breasts tummy aches headaches i knew as sore as my boobs were and as purely exhausted as i was, there was no way it was pms
|