Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Left Testicle Slightly Larger Than the Other.

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Ok heres a topic posted many a time on here i'm sure. But as with all the other q's i'm just looking for a little reasurance !

A few days ago I noticed my left testicle a little larger and haning a little lower than the right. (mild) problem is (how many times do you actually feel down there anyway) I can't tell if this is recent or if this has been par for the course my adult life it's not ike I checked on a regular basis.

The internet has done nothing except put me in a panic

heres some more info:

- the difference is very mild
-i feel no pain or discomfort
-there is no lump or "feeling" down there
-my stromache has been upset but probable due to the ulcer i've had for a year or so.

Aside from "you should go see your doctor" i'm looking for any comments/advice/help I can get.

I know I have to go to the doc....But i'd like to arm myself a little more (and try to eliminate some of my own fear before gong)

anything?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
It is normal for that to happen. However, if you ever experience any pain in that area, then it is time to worry. It is nothing to be alarmed about. Women have a breast that is larger than the other one. It really depends on person to person as well. My fiance' has one that is bigger than the other. It isn't a huge variance, but one is still larger.

You can always express a concern with a doctor, so that is probably what you should do anyway.
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Happiness03 is right, this is common, and perfectly normal.
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Update: it appears i've found what seems like a small lump on the left side. At the very least it's somethingthat I do not have on the other testicle :(

ironically my son also gave me a smack in the "nads" last week and i'm now experiancing some pain there. I've never had pain from being hit there last more than a few minutes/hours so am starting to get a little concerned.

Theres def some kinf of lump on the left that just isnt on the right :(

looks like some dark days ahead but i'll have it check out on wed.
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
My husbands one testicle is very much larger and hangs lower than the other. He also gets this hard knot on the end of his testicle where the glands come out or in I dont know, but when he hasnt ejaculated in a couple days they get harder and like fill up, then when he does the knot goes away. Sometimes in one testicle, sometimes in both this happens
|

replied November 18th, 2009
One testicle harder than the other
I am 19 and about 3 weeks ago i found that one testicle was alot harder than the other. i was very worried and instantly thought of cancer.i told my girlfriend about it and within the day i was down the doctors. it didnt help my worry when i was booked an appointment at the hospital. after a quick scan it was my epidermis and not cancer, the point is it had every sign of cancer but it wasnt, dont worry when you find something like that, the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to tell someone straight away, dont wait around, and mainly if there is anything like this there are many other things that it can be than cancer.
|

replied March 4th, 2011
i have also my one testis a little lower dan other and its almost double the size of other what to do.... i am 17...
|

replied April 28th, 2011
i m 15 n my left testicle hangs a little lower than my right one..internet has provided me with a lot of fear ...
is this serious ?
n yes sumtyms its painful but totally tolerable ..
please reply ... :\
|

replied April 28th, 2011
i m 15 n my left testicle hangs a little lower than my right one..internet has provided me with a lot of fear ...
is this serious ?
n yes sumtyms its painful but totally tolerable ..
please reply ... :\
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
hi im 19 and my right testicle is bigger than my left and my right testicle hangs lower than my left and in the pasy 6 months my sperm has totally changed like it used to shoot out far and quiet alot used to come out but now it just like dribbles and dont hardle splert out as nearl as much as what it did could somebody help me please i am really worried and its not good because im to emarased at what girls will say to me if they see it
|

replied November 6th, 2011
Experienced User
Having one testicle larger than the other and hanging lower is completely normal. This so they do not crush eachother when you walk. This way they are able to "swing" past eachother, because as we all know crushed testicles are not good testicles.
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
I am 13 years old and my right testicle is harder and bigger than the other one. When I jump it kinda hurts and I'm worried because I dont want it to be cancer and I don't wanna stop doing sports because of that. So what should I do I really need help?
|

replied May 9th, 2012
plz tell me more about this is it harmfull.....

or cause any problem to become an father ...

HI! i am 21 years old and facing a problem that my one testicle is small than other from 4 years back. when my two testicle have swell at that time they make me lot of pain but after sometime it was fine ..... but after it all is normal but i feel that right one is smaller than the left one....

Before this i remember at the age of 12 or 13 i have an burning sensation on to the penis.... which after gone and all normal...

plz help me out this....

and other imp. thing to tell 1year back i m having a sex with my girlfriend at the first time ... At that time my virginity got lost or my foreskin on penis get break not the whole but just an less than half .. at that situation i m feeling bad with my gilrfriend after happening this till now she did'nt ready to do sex again .... she told to check this by an doctor but i hassitate very much......

so plz help me.....plz.....plz........
|

replied August 15th, 2012
letf testies is larger with water content
I too have the same problem:(...any solution
|

replied October 13th, 2013
My left ball is bigger than the other.
I am 12 and i am scared what do you think will happen to me?
|