Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Please Anyone Help Me....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok almost 3 months ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend..I juts got off my period like 2 days before we had sex and people told me I woulda been ovulating then. Umm. I have had a period after that but I have all the signs I get dizzy my belly is gettin bigger, I have vaginal discharge..Bad... My boobs are sore and gettin bigger.. My lower back hurts and the line you get when your like 4 months pregnant from your lower abdominal area to your belly button i'm gettin the line and I took a hpt and it came up negative. I have to pee every like 45 mins. My period is always on time and for 5 days when I had a period like 2 months ago it was for 2 days and not like all my other periods.. Could I still be pregnant even tho my tests came up neg.????? Someone please help im going crazy wondering....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes, you could still be prego. Pee test are not 100 % accurate and can't be relied apon. I would suggest a doc apointment and let him know and try another test while you wait. Some ppl the pee test don't work on. Bloodtest would tell whether you are or are not. But sounds like you could be is your period red red or kinda redish brown? Thats another sign. But sounds like you could be. Go see a doctor and get a blood test done.
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Yeah
My blood is like reddish brown.. I cant go to the doc. Bcuz im 16 and they would tell my mom if I go and if my mom found out she would disown me and kick me out of the house. My mom is against sex unless your married and stuff like that. She would hate me.. Any other ways to find out...???? Thanx for helping out I really appriciate it.. Im goin nuts and I have no one to tell bcuz of my mom
|

Please Any One Help Me
Go to plan parenthood. They will help you out and give you a free pregnancy test. They cannot say anything to anyone but you. Same as a doctor. It is called patient and doctor confidentiallity I know your scared sweetie but your mom is going to notice very soon.. So you need to ask your self this..." is mom that bad of a mom? Well she neglect me? Or will she listen to me and help me through this?" if your mom loves you and I bet she does. She will stand by you. You can do this sweetie think of you and the baby you need prenatal care soon.
|

Experienced User
Yes hun, don't be as worried. I felt the same way with my mom but I was 18. At first it was really tence then well after the first 5-10 mins of silence we talked about options and everything. Theres alot out there, if it comes down to it, I highly doubt she would disown you mothers are very loving ppl. It will be hard you'll need to get alot of help but you do need the emotional support. Yes she will be upset and disappointed but she will get over it. Plus its better to tell her then let her find out on her own, freinds, bf, and anyone else or looking though trash if the supect your hiding somethings mothers can always tell... It's a sixth sence really., what it is they might not know but they know its something. Tell her once you know for sure and get it over with. There alot of programs out there and alot of other ppl that will help you though this.
Take care hun.. My prayers are with you. Relax..
|