Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

What's a Good Middle Name

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
We're thinking of the name kendall for a girl, but I can't really think of any names that would go with it. I was sort of thinking of bailey but the more I think of it i'm not sure I really like it. Any opinions on good middle names?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Hmm... Its so hard just getting a firstname then to hav eto pick a name just as good to follow it. Geez its tough.

I like kendell rose....But I just pulled that off the top of my head... I'll give it more thought and get back to you.

What do you think about gianna asher for my baby girl???
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Kendall nicole

kendall jordan

i do like kendall rose like kizmit said.
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Experienced User
I like gianna asher for a girl. It's very unique.

The more I think of a middle name to go with kendall the more i'm convinced that its going to be one of those difficult names that nothing is ever going to seem to fit until the very last minute lol.

What do you think about kendall delaney?

If we find out its a boy at least we won't have to struggle with the name thing since we've already agreed on the ones we like.
|

replied October 24th, 2012
I was thinking about Kendall for a girl as well I like the name Kendall Madison..or Kendall Taylor.... but those names have been used in the family already but i think there cute and not to common
|

Experienced User
Kendall marie

kendall joy ( too cute to kendle joy)

kendall rose ( like that one so far the best.)

kendall sounds good with out a middle name...

I had a tough time doing that with my daughter jolynn, so its just jolynn no middle she unque!
|

Experienced User
Kendell delaney.... Hmm interesting. I dont dislike it but im not sure its a favorite.

Its different thats why its standing out to me and that uniqueness is what is cool about it. Repeat it a couple times. See how it rings for you?

Im still thinking about other ideas.... Its tough either way.
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Hmmm... Kendall leise kendall camrynn
|

replied September 18th, 2005
here's some kendell marie.Marie goes well with many girls name here is some examples melissa marie,jennifer marie,rachel marie,katherine marie,holly marie.

You can also do kendell ann,kendell rose,kendell louise,kendell nicole.
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Kendall rose for some reason reminds me of axel rose.... I like kendall with lynn or marie
|

replied September 20th, 2005
Reply For a Middle Name For Kendell
I was also thinking of:
kendell marie
kendell ashley
kendell lynn
kendell rose
kendell ann
kendell ashlee <---different spelling
kendell corina
kendell kristina
kendell christina <----different spelling
kendell kirsten
kendell isabella
kendell michaela
kendell mikayla <---different spelling

just some suggestions off the top of my head...Good luck with your new baby and finding that middle name if it is a girl.

Preciousbabies
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
How About After Someone Special to You??
Do you have a family member that is very special to you?? Maybe your babies middle name could be after them!!

For example mine is my nans middle name!! Therefore I would like to give my daughter one day my middle name and pass it down through generations. Just seems more special that way!!!
|

replied January 30th, 2009
bvnm
kendall elizabeth
kendall ann
kendell emily
kendell catherine
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
Kendall Zoe
Kendall Breanna
Kendall Marissa
Kendall Sierra
Kendall Nadia
|

replied August 13th, 2009
How about Kendall Simone or Kendall Avea? YOu know actually thats a unique name Kendall so you should put a plainer name in the middle to make her name trendy. My parents did that with my little sister and she thanked them when she got older! Maybe kendall will thank you too! If you wanted to know heres my isters name: Lyric Alexandra Draper.

You know if you have a long name like that then you should a short middle name agin its like a trend
|

replied August 18th, 2009
I love the name Kendall and I agree that its insanely hard to find a middle name to fit it. Michelle is a great name that usually fit everything but instead of using Michelle try Michel ( Me-Shell)

Kendall Michel (last name)

Hope I helped Smile
|

replied September 25th, 2009
middle name
Hey I think rose is a good idea as it's only one syllable
I've just had a child
her name is Annie Jackson
We're thinking on maybe Grace fro her middle name as her frist name means just that.
What do you think - annie grace jackson?
|

replied October 19th, 2009
kendall grace
kendall brooke
kendall jewel
kendall rose was pretty..
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
Dont sweat on it.Whatever name you come up with will be your childs name after a small amount of time. My little girl is called Lennox Robyn Louise..enjoy your new addition
|