Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Is It "normal"

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Is it "normal" to feel not really hiccups but more of a pulsating feeling for a couple minutes every now and then. Its becomming to get really common and im 36 weeks into my pregnancy. I dont know if this is a sign of my baby being in distress or me just worrying so much. Please help :!:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Normal
I am so glad to know that someone eles is going threw what I am. Yes its normal. I was worried to and so I went to the dr for it he said that it was normal. Just said the mommy needs not to stress so much. Lol
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Lol that happens to me alot I am 30 weeks.I was worried when it started happening and he does it every few days now.Its a weird feeling but I do love to look at my tummy when its happening as I can see it and it reassures me knowing that he is in there moving even though it is much different to feeling a kick.
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Baby with the hiccups...How odd yet soo cute. Its a perfect reality check. You'll be fine and your baby is just as good.
|

Experienced User
Thankyou... So im not the only one :lol: it just felt so weird and I wanted to make sure that was something that was actually supposed to happen.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Little Ones
That is how I feel about everything I just worry. We dont want anything happing to our little ones.
|