Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Need Advice!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My periods normally last seven days. My last period was on the 10th august 2005 and it lasted 3 days and was very light. I usually have 28 day cycle i'm on day 35 and still no period. I have taken two home pregnancy test both showing negative, so now i'm worried what else it could be as I have never been this late.

Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Sometimes it takes up to 3 to 4 weeks after missed period to get a + on preg test. If you want to knnow for sure dr could do a blood test he could tell by now with it.
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Thanks, I think i'm gonna wait a couple more days and then go and see the doctor.
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Good luck
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Thanks
|