Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Sit Here All the Time--family Thinks Im Crazy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I dont have alot to do these days. Outta money, cars all broke, cant go nowhere. So I sit here and go thru these stories all the time. Relaying the messages to my family as paraphrased as I can. They all think i'm silly--but what else to do. Very little to do these days--have to take it very very easy. So, I have children now from all over the world--i love you all and am very concerned about your prolums and concerns. Just pray for me our money situation will resolve and we can find a new place to live before the constible kicks us out to live on the streets.

I truly love all you guys and have enjoyed my time here.

Joanna
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Re: Sit Here All the Time--family Thinks Im Crazy
Im sorry to here about your situation.
My life is just !**@! up at the min too.
Although I have a house and a car I have 2 children a third on the way and still single
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well, we have like 7 cars but they all need something little, and re-tagged and with that many-- pretty expensive. My duaghters is workin---mysons is workin and we are runnin their wheels off.

Were losing our 4 bedroom in the country cuz we cant pay the rent right now--me and husband have no income right now--all though all the kids are with jobs. But couple of them just satrted. We have 8 adults and 2 childen in this house used to have more--believe it or not.

Its not too bad---but just menas sumthin new is on the way. Maybe relocate again--we do that often. A new state we have never been might be nice.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Is there a reason you cannot work? Can you get on social security? I wish you the best of luck. I know what a stress money can be, luckily I have my parents to help us out. I realize not everyone is as lucky.

I'll be praying for you.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Sit Here All the Time--family Thinks Im Crazy
kazzajean wrote:
im sorry to here about your situation.

Although I have a house and a car I have 2 children a third on the way and still single

still single, significant other--father of baby??

You are buying house?? Sometimes single not so bad--only have to worry about the kids. My children kept me going for 10 years--before I met my new husband. It was hard but it was nice just me and my angels. They are now 23, 21, 19 new one on the way.

How's the gas prices where you live. It is down to $2.99 a gallon here. It is so expensive to drive right now here in america.
|

Experienced User
I pray everything gets betta for u hunnie... I read all the post pretty much n try to give as much advice as I can but im still learning new things myself so...But every post I read from u... U sound like such a sweetheart u care sooo much...N it makes me apprecate people more...But they dont apprecate me...But meh thats them....Im 17 n im 30w1d prego wit my lil boy...First one..N last till im 30 lol...But his daddy left me when I was allmost 3 months preg...N im still tryn to cope with that but im doing wonders right now... I got a beautiful crib n cradel and basanet(sp) lol n soo much cloths n bottles n everything n its all from me n mom n my grand motha pretty much...He doesnt want nething to do with me or his son...But hopefully that will change...But im doing good for being a young mom right now...Im going to my preg classes...N doing the best I can I have sooo much $ put in the babys bank over 1000$ so far n I still have 10 weeks to go lol....But I really really hope everything goes well for u...N I give u my best wishes on the new little one =-)...But u take care n ill keep u in my thoughts n prayers hunnie =-)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Actually im ssi but my husbands wages were so much I lost it now im just waitin for it to come back on. I went down on the 12 of august and they just now worked my case on sept 9th. I have a couple papers to turn in though. But $579. Will not pay for all of us, but it could help a little. Kids pay a little every 2 weeks. About $300 per month from them. When they all have job and are paying. Which this month would be the first time.
|

Extremely eHealthy
loneytearz wrote:
i pray everything gets betta for u hunnie... I read all the post pretty much n try to give as much advice as I can but im still learning new things myself so...But every post I read from u... U sound like such a sweetheart u care sooo much...N it makes me apprecate people more...But they dont apprecate me...But meh thats them....Im 17 n im 30w1d prego wit my lil boy...First one..N last till im 30 lol...But his daddy left me when I was allmost 3 months preg...N im still tryn to cope with that but im doing wonders right now... I got a beautiful crib n cradel and basanet(sp) lol n soo much cloths n bottles n everything n its all from me n mom n my grand motha pretty much...He doesnt want nething to do with me or his son...But hopefully that will change...But im doing good for being a young mom right now...Im going to my preg classes...N doing the best I can I have sooo much $ put in the babys bank over 1000$ so far n I still have 10 weeks to go lol....But I really really hope everything goes well for u...N I give u my best wishes on the new little one =-)...But u take care n ill keep u in my thoughts n prayers hunnie =-)

you are the sweetie and I hope things are going better for you than some of your previous posts. You are a stong and able woman and you will have a blessed life. Though I know sometimes it dont exactly feel like it.

God bless you greatly--in jesus name I pray

amen

love

joanna
|

Experienced User
Aww thank u hun...But u are truly soo nice to every one n give some of the best advice n everything on here...I apprecate wha u are doing for us gurls...Tryn to help us out when needed n everything..Not putten us down like a lot of people... Yea I know I posted about the preeclampsia n I still dont know if I have it yet...I was sapossed to have a doc app today but I just lost my 2 year old couins on sunday which was sept 11 n also my baby shower...So I wasnt really up for going but thursday I go in n do the blood test n give them my urine to test for it n everything and im praying I dont have it...But im still upset ova my cousin I got his wake to go to tom. N everything so its hard...But im getten threw it n im going to be the best mother that a kid should have...I grew up with out a father so I dont feel that one is needed any more really but sometimes I do like im nervious about when my son gets older n has to be potty trained lol...But keep in touch hunnie n let me know how everything is goin with ur pregnancy to...Ive read pretty much all ur post so ive been updated pretty much...N ill keep u in my though n prayer hunnie take care...=-)
|

Experienced User
I hope all goes well for everyone. I know money is a high stress factor the problem is too much going out too little coming it makes it hard on everyone. Thats a probelm with the world. The rich getr richer and the barely making it get poorer and down to just before overty and they say you make too much to get anything but you don't amke enough to pay bills. The economy sucks... I just wish they would realize ( the renters, gas companies, electric companies and all other bills) that we work our butts off to show what?
The only thing the poor are blessed with is family!!! And for that i'm richer then bill gates!!! But that doesn't help alot....
|

Experienced User
Fatfamily Keep Your Chin Up.....
Wow. This is so hard to read...Not because I am better off then any of you ladies but because I was hoping no one was suffering and struggling like I am. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I am 21yrs old and feel as if I have nothing to offer my bundle of joy thats on her way. I feel like I might already be a failure because I really don't have everything to offer her. Money. Ha. I have 100 dollars to my name and thats it. I have bills to pay and things I need to buy. I don't know how I am gonna make it through this. My daughters dad is working right now, he's busting his butt. I am looking so hard for a job and there is just nothing. It was hard enough before the hurricane but now that those people have relocated (god bless their hearts) its twice as hard for all of us. I feel so bad worrying about how I am gonna make ends meet when these poor people have literally had their whole lives washed away. Its so hard to survive now a days and its tough doing it alone. I hate that my daughters dad is doing all the workin it is really killing me. I am not one to take charity because I like to work for mine. I like to be the one helping others. I just pray that everything happens for a reason. I actually feel horrible talking about prayin. Its just recently that ive picked up that phrase... I was raised catholic but I personally have never been real religous. So I gues syou could say I feel guilty asking for prayer and gods help now. I just dont know what else I can do. Hopefully its true that he doesn't give you anymore then you can handle. Fatfamily I don't know where either of the roads ahead of us will lead us or what the outcomes will be but please stay strong, we can stay strong together. Your not silly by the way, your a sweetheart.

Remember stand strong...We'll find a way...We'll be survivors together!!!
|

Experienced User
That was beautiful and made me cry thank you kismit...... I agree there too. God's will will be done one way or another. And he is there always and he always will be.
|

Experienced User
I am sorry to make you feel like crying. I just know exactly what it feels like to be in this situation. Its a tough one to get out of. I dont know at the start of each day how I am gonna eat or feed her in my tummy but sure enough I find a way or my lovely daughters dad finds a way for us all. At the end of the day I dont know how I did it or how I will do it again the next day...

My mom has been sucha huge help and I am forever in debt to her as well as to my daughters dad for carrying this weight. I just hope oneday it will be my turn again to be the one that can take care of someone who's struggling and help them out.

I don't know where I find my strength but I feel like im runnin on empty half the time.
|

Experienced User
I just feel for everyone. I'm in the same boat half the time. I have 4 kids and I worry about how i'm going to feed them dinner when they get home half the time. The 2 younger ones are easy but my older 2. I'm glad I have my family too. My mom and dad have helped alot. Their renting us this house for very cheap, and help where they can but i' don't know how much longer they can do that my mom just got laid off 2 months ago and is still haveing problems finding a job. My husband is a truck driver so i'm alone everyday with them. He just started trucking and its not good money yet half of his check goes to paying for his classes and the rest goes straight to bills, 3 months behind on all the bills in this house, but we are barely surviving. Some how god is seeing that we get just enough to make it and for that i'm thankful. He has blessed me with 4 beautiful girls and a wonderful family. I hate that I want just a pinch more ( not to be in 3 months of debt) but i'm happy. God always provides for us. God bless you and help you too.
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you girls so much--i appreciate the support from all ya'all. Kkep up the pos thinking--we will make it kizmit. Yeah dont know where road leads but im always ready for a change.

Love to all

joanna
|

replied September 14th, 2005
Experienced User
Ill stay positive for you if you will do the same for me. Deal????
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah I know the feeling jo, its all I ever do too,

i never leave the house, im depressed and im going crazy :(
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah I know the feeling jo, its all I ever do too,

i never leave the house, im depressed and im going crazy :(