Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Milky Vaginal Discharge

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have a milky vaginal discharge at times what the heck is it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Hope This Helps
Since my husband and I have been trying to concieve I have been researching all they signs of ovualtion. One thing I have learned is that they mucus or lack of is a good sign of where you are at in your cycle. The more dry you are the more unfurtile you are. As your body gets closer to ovualtion you will start to notice a sticky milky discharge. This turns into a slippery wet strechy mucus when you are at your most fertile. I encourage you to go to Google and look up cervical mucus to learn more. You will be amazed at what you will find!

Hope this helps
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Are u pregnant ?
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Or it could possibly be signs of a yeast infection... Esp. If u are pregnant, its very common during that time.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Milky white is normal I think for preg. Yeast is an off white or almost yellow discharge. I am 11.5 weeks and I have the "leave white spots" on my underwears discharge. Pure white like milk
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Discharge
What about a thick white discharge? I have that. Well I started getting it about three days ago?
|

Experienced User
Yes I am preggo. I am about 11 weeks and I get this milky discharge.
|

Thats normal, I am 33.5 weeks and I just wear a panty liner some people dont get it at all some people get it right thru. If your concerned ask your doctor. Sometimes it feels like u have wet your pants and it isnt that.
I know people get it more with girls than pregnant with boys ! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy !
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
ok so im scared now
im constantly having to ak myself if im preggo everytime im a couple days late sooo... does this milky discharge only come when your preggo? how early has it started for you guys???? I ask becasue i just started getting it like a week ago, and it hasnt stopped and i keep thining its my period so i go to the bathroom to check and when i wipe, its just milky white and a lot of it! I have experience discharge before but not this much! omg, please help if you read this!!!
|