Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Am Having Fertility Issues.........................

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now. I was on fertility treatments last year untill the day I got mad at him for breathing in the same room as me. (he has bad allergies...He was really loud) I decided that I did not want to go through that for the holidays. Since then my husband has gotten a new job and our insurance is getting ready to kick in. I am trying to decide weather or not I should start this circus again. On one hand I really want to be a mother and have a baby of our own. On the other I don't want to deal with all of those emotions again, the hurt and disappointment. Then I think if I don't start up I will regret it for the rest of my life. I need some advise please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Experienced User
I think you should follow your heart on this one....If having a baby is what you truly want, then you may need to go back to the meds. Good luck
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Deep down you will know what you should do...A baby is worth anything right? But so many times we forget that we didn't get married just to turn into these baby machines, and it causes problems. I say as long as your husband supports you, try try again. But you will come to the right decision for you, I am in no way trying to tell you what to do. Good luck, follow your heart, and keep us posted!
|