Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Anyone Else Have This Problem??~!?!?!?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Does anyone here have a hyperactive thyriod?
Did anyone have trouble getting pregnant because of this?
Any advice?
Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ok seriously, this is my second topic I have posted and no one replys... It makes me not want to post here anymore. .. I always try to help people out and reply to the new topics... It frustrating to feel like no one cares.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Sorry
Oh please dont feel like that I wanted to reply but I didnt know what to say but I talked with one of my friends and ask her if it had effected her when she got pregnant. She is on her third child. She said no it had no effect on her what so ever.

I really hope that this helped you out some. :wink:
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you so much... I really appreciate any imput. I'm hope that it doesn't effect me. I've been off birth control since november 04' and still no luck. I was on depo though, which i've heard can take up to two years to get out of your system. I was reading up on it also, and it said that anyone with a hypoactive thyriod is 4 times more likely to miscarry in the second trimester then the normal women. That really freaked me out, but hopefully if it is undercontrol with medication it wont be a problem.
Again, thank you so much for posting. It means a lot to know that people actually care.

Thanks again.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I heard one girl on here--i think she had trouble takin the tests for pregnancy though-- I believe that is what she was talkin bout. I cant really remember. I wish I could remember who it was. My mom had throid prollums, but she dint seem to have trouble getting preg.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thats good to hear.. I believe also that when .God wants it to happen it will happen. Maybe right now just isnt the right time and I just dont know it. I am going to be moving away from my family here in a couple of months...Maybe thats why.
By the way fatfamily02...Oklahoma is a really cheap state to live in. Thats where my husband is from originally and thats where we are going to end up. Maybe its just because im from southern california and it is outragous to live here, but in oklahoma I cant believe how inexpensive it is to live.

Good luck.
|

Me
That girl was me. I was on the depo shot but I got pregnant right away well I went off in july and got pregnant in january
|

My grandmother has hypothyroidism which is the exact opposite of what you have, from what I know she had a bit of trouble concieving my uncle (but I think that could be plain genetics, my parents tried 3 years or so before concieving my sister and about 2 for me) and I dont think she had much trouble concieving my mom considering my mom and my uncle are less than two years apart haha
|