Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

What Do You Think Was Going Through His Head At the Time??

User Profile
Tonight at the dinner table my partner was being silly (in a good way) and I told him so!! His answer was "you knew that before you married me" what took me by surprise is that were not married!!! And from my understanding is not on the cards for a while!!!
What do you think was going through his head at the time?? Becuase I have no idea!!!
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Experienced User
He probally wasen't thinking about that. Have you guys been together for a while?? If you have, then thats understandable. Usually when people are together for a long time, it just seams like your married.Me and my boyfriend have done that a couple times already and weve been together for half a year.Lol :) nothing to be concerned about.
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe I'm Just Old Fashioned!
We've been together for almost 4 years. Maybe i'm just old fashioned! Would like to have the ring on my finger before I start calling him my husband. I'm forever correcting people about my surname.

Alot of people just assume we are married. At least it gives me hope that one day he will ask!!(fingers crossed)
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Okay. Mostly every guy says stuff that makes no sense what so ever. I do it tons and I get random looks. Then I kinda think about what I said and I wonder wth was going through my head. Its just a guy thing I guess.
|

replied September 15th, 2005
He probably just took it as you both had been together for while and he jumped the gun by saying that. I don't think it's a huge deal. Did he realize he had said it?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I Think He Did
Yeah I think he did. He looked down and went quiet for a few moments. I was too shocked to say anthing.
It's a shame he meant nothing of it!!! Everyone lately has been getting engaged, feels like i'm getting left behind. :-)
|
Tags: head, becuase
Quick Reply